Allied Health Professions > Pre-Pharmacy and Pharmacy

What Do You Think The Future Of Somali Pharmacists Could Be?

(1/4) > >>

Yonis:
 Somali pharmacists are increasing in number nowadays every where in the world specially in U.S so what do you think the future of Somali pharmacists could be?

Pharmacist:
I am happy to hear that brother Yonis.
I believe there is bright shiny future ahead of us, the more we get knowledge, the more our nation get united and become stronger...
That's the only way we can defeat our worst enemy "Illiteracy" & help our people by improving health care.

Also this increasing number of pharmacists indicate that we lately realized the importance of this field to our community.

Thanks for the question
Pharmacist

Zohrah_3:
Salaam calykum,
unfortunetly somalis dont believ in phamacist, i have worked in africa n i know their attitude towards the phamacist, they just think u r the shop keeper or something.
In the Industry, we r also very far away from that cos of teh situation now in Somalia, but one day it will be better inshallah.

peace.

Ibnuwalid:

--- Quote from: Zohrah_3 on July 05, 2008, 12:43:22 AM ---Salaam calykum,
unfortunetly somalis dont believ in phamacist, i have worked in africa n i know their attitude towards the phamacist, they just think u r the shop keeper or something.
In the Industry, we r also very far away from that cos of teh situation now in Somalia, but one day it will be better inshallah.

peace.

--- End quote ---
I agree with you. When i was applying my uni last year, wen i meet a somalis or even members of my family and i tel them i am doing pharmacy in uni, they wil say why dnt u study something elz? they dnt even know the real role of pharmacist. in London, OR Uk were i live, the rule of pharmacy is expanding everyday. there are great shortage of chemists in the uk, and goverment is tackling this problem. in terms of  back in somalia , we need to campign and explain nd illustrate the rule of pharmacy in our nation. well as far i concern, you cn open a pharmacy in somalia without a licence.

khalid

Miss creams:
The future looks bright for Somali phamacists. There are many Somali pharmacists around the world , but there is along way to go , because back home there are many uneducated pharmacy operators or "phamacists" as they call themselves who would give you  Benzaclin for a headache.

Thanks for the question

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version