Author Topic: What Do You Think The Future Of Somali Pharmacists Could Be?  (Read 389561 times)

Offline Yonis

What Do You Think The Future Of Somali Pharmacists Could Be?
« on: April 27, 2008, 07:13:18 PM »
 Somali pharmacists are increasing in number nowadays every where in the world specially in U.S so what do you think the future of Somali pharmacists could be?

Offline Pharmacist

• Real Pharmacist
Re: What Do You Think The Future Of Somali Pharmacists Could Be?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 12:44:25 PM »
I am happy to hear that brother Yonis.
I believe there is bright shiny future ahead of us, the more we get knowledge, the more our nation get united and become stronger...
That's the only way we can defeat our worst enemy "Illiteracy" & help our people by improving health care.

Also this increasing number of pharmacists indicate that we lately realized the importance of this field to our community.

Thanks for the question
Pharmacist
Pharmacist is highly-trained and skilled healthcare professional who perform various roles to ensure optimal health outcomes for his patients.

Offline Zohrah_3

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 12:43:22 AM »
Salaam calykum,
unfortunetly somalis dont believ in phamacist, i have worked in africa n i know their attitude towards the phamacist, they just think u r the shop keeper or something.
In the Industry, we r also very far away from that cos of teh situation now in Somalia, but one day it will be better inshallah.

peace.

Offline Ibnuwalid

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 04:28:20 PM »
Salaam calykum,
unfortunetly somalis dont believ in phamacist, i have worked in africa n i know their attitude towards the phamacist, they just think u r the shop keeper or something.
In the Industry, we r also very far away from that cos of teh situation now in Somalia, but one day it will be better inshallah.

peace.
I agree with you. When i was applying my uni last year, wen i meet a somalis or even members of my family and i tel them i am doing pharmacy in uni, they wil say why dnt u study something elz? they dnt even know the real role of pharmacist. in London, OR Uk were i live, the rule of pharmacy is expanding everyday. there are great shortage of chemists in the uk, and goverment is tackling this problem. in terms of  back in somalia , we need to campign and explain nd illustrate the rule of pharmacy in our nation. well as far i concern, you cn open a pharmacy in somalia without a licence.

khalid

Offline Miss creams

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 10:32:46 AM »
The future looks bright for Somali phamacists. There are many Somali pharmacists around the world , but there is along way to go , because back home there are many uneducated pharmacy operators or "phamacists" as they call themselves who would give you  Benzaclin for a headache.

Thanks for the question

Offline Cawil2

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 09:52:51 AM »
iam very happy yonis that u ask that question and what u want know about ur future but wat i know  in our country somlia that people believe that pharmist are just shop keepers and docter who is incharge of that place can teach some one who to despense the medicine and the fact that ur country doesnt have industries which u can work anway knowladge is important and u can get job any where else in the so advice to continue learning keep it up bro

Offline Abu_khali

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2008, 12:32:29 PM »
Assalamu Aleykum brothers and sisters i want ask 1 question that is : WHAT IS THE WORK OF SOME ONE WHO FINISHED STUDYING PHARMACY?? HOPE U KHAYR AND HEALTH.

Offline Abdulrazzak

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 04:28:52 PM »
I realy agree Pharmacist in somali is not existing  as real pharmacist the rule and  regualtion body of pharmacy as general  when Iam talking   as whole although smooth progressing is seen in somalia the Past years ....  we as Pharmacist we should bring complete dicipline pharmacy in somali .. I hope I it will work soon ..
Dr. Abdirizak H Mohamed
PharmD KU -PAKISTAN , Msc- KEMU NAIROBI

Offline Gambool

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 01:09:31 PM »
 firs and formost let me great you, by slamic greating , peace and mercy of allha be up on u , bro and sis .......
 after that greating may allah ,help us to understand if we are somalis the real role of pharmcy, amin amin... according to my opinion i would like to say that the near future of our contry at the side of pharmacy is going well day after day, since the past time we somalis people dont know more about pharmacy and our deal with drugs was as goods, and we see the doc of pharmacy as store manager ,who has no other aim but nawadays ,things are going well ..................

Offline Jackanderson

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 02:41:32 PM »
Hi this is jack ,
I think the future of  Somali phamacists  is Very bright ............
It will improve day by day ..............

Offline Pharmacist

• Real Pharmacist
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 05:42:28 PM »
Question to Pharmacists:

Why there is no Somali Pharmacists Association somewhere in this world?
Because I have seen Somali Nurses and Somali Laboratory Associations  that members created through this web site?

This forum is excellent place where people can meet and share ideas and form associations and networks for the good things.

Wish you all the best
Pharmacist is highly-trained and skilled healthcare professional who perform various roles to ensure optimal health outcomes for his patients.

Offline Aram

• aram
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 02:58:15 PM »
The end life of the patient is the hand of pharmacy .       Not also dispensing , counseling or manufacturing of the drug. Masuuliya pharmacy ga aad bay ubalaadhantahay hadaba dadkeena & dalkeena mafahmayaan daawooyinka aysan ogayn waxa ayka samaysan yahiin iyo dhanka aykaga yimaadeen iyo dadka aqoonta aan ulahayn ilaa aykamaarmayaan ee cilmi halooyeesho

Offline Abdulrazzak

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 04:51:24 PM »
I would like  to mention here Pharmacy  study is new to somali as General because  after  war  so many pharmacy they cal farmashiye  seen in most towns somali so  career of pharmacy is not only to sell drugs .. but mean  job is to manuf. counsils .. Daignsis .  there  is also one important  part of pharmacy and we not cover all their  that is FORENSIC LAW OF PHARMACY  in this field to estabilsh need a strong government ..
Dr. Abdirizak H Mohamed
PharmD KU -PAKISTAN , Msc- KEMU NAIROBI

Offline Ahmed22

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2012, 05:52:41 PM »
salam alykum, i'm pharmacist as my view, i think the future of Somali pharmacies is in shadow right now, for there is no government in our  country that controls all over it, and pharmacy practice needs system and regulations it's self and drug control division units and more. so, all of these are fundamentals for successful pharmacy practice in our country by real pharmacists. so my view is pharmacy practice cannot stand or work it's self in  Somalia with out these pharmacy regulations because the government can't set it  for it's struggle for survival.

Offline Dr abdullahi

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2012, 07:31:20 PM »
Asc first are foremost im very glad to be share that amazing debate , if i enter the point as we know pharmacist is the big knowledge that concern more different aspect of drug not only for the drug but also many division in medical pharmacology like :pharmacotherapeutice,pharmacognasy,pharmacokinetic ,pharmacodynamic and toxicology.
so as we know homeland country has troubled more than 21 years and still is continue episodes of war that is not suitable to regulate the commission of food and drug adminstration agency, because of the law and order of the country is not still stable to establish that department under the ministry of health.
so i think the future of somali pharmacists could be bright if the counrty reagain stand for his unity and his own adminstration without any intervention of foreign particles. and the somalis is allot of young generation that survive the civil war and advantage their chance to be educated.
thanks all my friend that make this knowledgable debate continue and mabruuk i appericate that.

Hello Somali Doctors & to all da other Doctors from all over da world.

Started by KhatraBoard New Members

Replies: 5
Views: 31675
Last post February 12, 2011, 08:31:41 PM
by Dr.Adnan
Somali Medical Interpreter - University of Washington Medical Center

Started by AdminBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Replies: 0
Views: 28781
Last post July 03, 2009, 12:11:04 AM
by Admin
"HENNA" & its Medical Benefits (In Somali: Cillaan)

Started by MuslimDocBoard Islam and Medicine

Replies: 4
Views: 54448
Last post September 04, 2011, 10:55:58 PM
by CilmiSabca
Health and Nutrition Program Manager ,Jijiga, Somali Region (Mercy Corps)

Started by AdminBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 38351
Last post April 16, 2010, 01:26:09 PM
by Admin
UNICEF & Japan Support Improved Education & Health for Vulnerable Somali Childrn

Started by AdminBoard Humanitarian Aid Organizations

Views: 33427
Last post January 14, 2011, 08:17:32 PM
by Admin