Author Topic: Going Back Home!!  (Read 9482 times)

Offline Diagnostic

• Professional Diagnosis
Going Back Home!!
« on: February 14, 2008, 05:41:04 PM »
There are a lot of us who live in abroad, & would like to go back...

But everyone of us has it's own problems which made him hesitate before taking such a decision.

In your opinion how can we get rid of these problems so that everyone can go back home...

Diagnostic

In diagnosis think of the easy first.
Martin H. Fischer

Offline Waxbaro!

• Global Moderator
  • Aqoontu Waa Iftiin
Re: Going Back Home!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 08:36:44 PM »
Aniga waxaan aaminsanahay hadii meelaha amaan darrada ka jirto nabad galyo buuxda laga helo, mushkilad kale oo ka hor istaagayso dhakhaatiirta iyo aqoonyahannada dalka dibadiisa ku nool inay soo laabtaan ma jirto...
Your posts reflects your personality, so be Wise and Polite!

Offline Diagnostic

• Professional Diagnosis
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 11:54:19 PM »
I agree with you but what about Stable areas?
Martin H. Fischer

Offline Lovely_Huda

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 12:05:27 AM »
waxay  ila tahay waxa wax loo baranooyo oo dhanba waa in maalin maalmaha ka mid wax loo qabto wadankiii laakiin dhib ayay leedahay in soomaliya la dilaayo qofkii aqoonyahan ahba marka qof walba way cabsanee inay aado soomalia ... waxaa xalku yahay in la isla shaqeeyo oo jaahilnimada meel la iskaga tuuro oo maslaxada dadka laga fekero .....

Offline Diagnostic

• Professional Diagnosis
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 10:02:30 PM »
Thanks Huda & I agree with you!

Just keeping such a decision in mind is not bad!
Martin H. Fischer

Offline Eng M-som

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 02:46:04 AM »
if the part of somalia u live or u r from is save and stable, then i can't justify ur stay at abroad,let us back home and try to change.u know well tht ur home needs u more than any where else
be carefull and dont hasitate to decide the right thing.by the way death is just some thing u will encounter , u dont know whether u will dy at home or abroad,but u know tht u will dy.

Offline Geeljire

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 11:08:06 AM »
Good topic bro, Diagnostic. However, on a serious note I would go back to Somalia without any doubt and that's not because of nostalgia or homesickness but rather from my consciousness, out of rationale and practical reasons and out of love, loyalty to my home country of Somalia. Walle waa run in Soomaaliya ey Soomaali leedahay.

I've lived in the abroad without being brainwashed for the majority and nearly entire life span. I don't have any feelings nor loyalty to Asia, Europe, Northamerika or Oceania (australasia). I wasn't even born in Somalia but Insh’Aallah I am looking forward to going back. It will not be easy but hey "Was it easy for West-Germany to recover from the shattering and destruction of its cities and infrastructure to become one of the leading countries in engineering, technology, medicine, pharmacy and agriculture" to become the second largest economy in the world. One could argue that they benefited from the "Marshall plan" but without any sacrifice and determination if you were to get billions you couldn’t do anything.

I think we've to do a hell lot of sacrifice and patience to restore Somalia’s glory once again. It will take time but Insha’Allah our generation will be the one who will actually accomplish that in the near future. So lets study hard, not only to gratuate soon but also to relocate real soon, illeen sharaf waxaan ku leenahay dalkeeni Hooyo iyo Dhulkeenii Hooyo and no where else.

Runtii, the people who are consent with their lives in the abroad are really an ignorant bunch of people who are misguided. I feel really sad when my abroad comrades ask me every time about the time of my departure of their country although we..

It Ain't much of choice really, to me.
I'ma go back regardless, hopefully, Insha’Allah.

My homeland needs me
Screw what the abroad feeds me,
Thanx for the welcome ya gave me
Appreciate it really...
But I gotta go back
Show my peeps the way, so that
Show that, I still got my hope back
Know that, not bad....

Keep the discussion going,
Geeljire ~

Offline Kamal

• Aqoon la'aani waa iftiin la'aan
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 07:21:43 AM »

i have not  been in Somali either since 1991 but i think before we go back we should think about this or what do i need or where should i reside..

1.Sahan... go to Somali once a year and check around and be familiar with community that you want reside...
2. investment: built your  house and OFFICE or small clinic  you can practice your profession.if there is any business in that area that you earn you livings
3.any cheap equipment or technology you can take with any international or non profit can help you to establish some kind humanity or educational org. since there in no  good Strong Central government in Somali.
4. security:think a way you can hire a man with gun,or think your  safety strategies(hostages and ranson) become a big business in Somali and Iraq) and  WATCH OUT ANY REVENGE  PROFILINGS...
5. Educational opportunity it is important ( if you have family or expecting children)
6  think about the politics and faith based preference(you need protection both politicians or should i said warlords and religion groups.

i agree with geeljire what ever life you live in abroad always you will feel strange... there is no place like home....

Aqoon la’aani waa Iftiin la’aan

Offline Zohrah_3

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 11:57:39 PM »
Salaam calykum,
the last time i was in somalia was August 1991, i pratically lived most of my life Abroad, i was all over. When i was younger i believed for along time that this is a very bad dream and that i will wake up, believe me am not joking, but unfortunetly i realised that i was just a kid, and that our problems r getting bigger by the day .
I would love to go to Somalia, i used and still dream of taking my children to the school like my parents did for me :(.
But everytime when i read someone had been assasinated ,specially the educated ppl, am not saying teh none educated r worthrelss, but we r really losing alot of ppl.
Hopefully our generation will do something to change wt had happened and happening everyday.
All peace

Offline Geeljire

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 07:27:24 PM »
Okay okay, I'm Glad we are @this topic. Now I would agree with you the most because you've chosen not to list any selfish reasons of not going back to Somalia. Fariid, Iga dheh.

To all the posters before me, your truths and half-truths and  reasons of not going back to Somalia are fabricated by the same common selfish reasons that you don't want to ride the bus when we get a car at  your homes. You could save gas and air pollution. But hey, you like your conveniences right.

Let's talk about the truths and No fabrication of any kind. Either you are afraid as a man or a women to face adversity which lies in the heart of Somalia. Simply afraid. Or your hearts are not in it. You feel Somalia is no longer part of you and that you shouldn't go back which is okay as everyone is entitled to his selfish reasons of not facing up to life.

But in the path of making a point I have to make a quick stop. Why you don't want to go back to Somalia heck, you haven't seen Somalia ever since 1991. So which puts you in to that package of being afraid to go back to the same country which housed you when you were baby. The country that your parents and their grandparents lived in and thrived in. 

I'll tell you why I'm afraid to go back to Somalia.  Because It scared our elders the people we look up to gaining courage from to the point where they are  passive and sit in front of starbucks with their cheap coffee. But the country must fall on our shoulders, the young generation. Give us time to grow with patience everything in life a man wants is accomplished. Wait, would you send some kids that really believe in their country  to Somalia?.To get shot up the next day. Let's wait out till the warlords die not physically but mentally let them get tired of it. So when they try to pass it on to their kids It'll be easier to encourage and give them the needs they really need.

PROPAGANDA :

I'M NOT AFRAID I'M NOT READY.
Give me an army and machine guns I would love to spill blood thats the only way total absolute peace is possible today !!

Pss:  I'm being sarcastic when I say certain things.

Mis Zohra you got a bright head on your shoulders. Don't let anybody discourage you from your dreams, thoughts and life and times of Mr.Geeljire there you have It. Mr.Kamal, thanks mate!!

Keep The Hope Alive, Poeple.
Geeljire ~

STOP BUYING GARLIC. HERE’S HOW TO GROW AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF GARLIC RIGHT AT HOME

Started by CilmiSabcaBoard Topics in Healthcare

Replies: 0
Views: 260021
Last post January 29, 2018, 08:57:06 PM
by CilmiSabca
I am Back------- Kulu Caaam Wa anTum Bi kheeer 1433

Started by SeeraarBoard New Members

Replies: 1
Views: 7042
Last post November 27, 2011, 11:46:56 PM
by Dr.Adnan
What bring you back here after long time of absence?

Started by PharmacistBoard Feel Free Here

Replies: 5
Views: 12601
Last post March 18, 2011, 08:35:59 PM
by Pharmacist
Study Medicine in Ethiopia (Back to the page)

Started by Hasan_c.h.cBoard I want to Study Medicine

Views: 20525
Last post March 22, 2013, 10:00:05 PM
by Degan
Su'aal: Maxaa sababo upper back pain?

Started by Mr MahamedBoard Qaybta Su'aalaha

Views: 4360
Last post June 04, 2017, 01:14:11 PM
by SomaliDoc