Allied Health Professions > Nursing Education Center

Newly registered nurse

(1/2) > >>

Coletpaolo:
 :) hello ......im confused which one would i pursue MEDICAL SURGICAL or MATERNAL AND CHILD NURSING......i am planning also to take the exam in midwifery...

PrincessMuni:
hello newly RN , welcome to SD Forums and I hope you enjoy
as for your question... try to choose the one you love the best
all of them are really intersting , I'm working taking Medical-Surgical nursing and its fun, all heard diseases and respiratory and all that stuff
Medical could be boring over the time , thats my view
however, my favorite one is pediatric, I really love it and its intersting
and inshallah I'm hoping to work there.
Whenever I ask anyone about midwifery, they say you will never
see strange cases, same 2 or 3 medications for the mother
Vit K and bla bla for the baby and thats it 4 EVER ?
so you try to think about them and hope you choose the right answer!

Coletpaolo:
 :) thanks for the response.........but then I JUST LOVE BEING A NURSE.........and i just cant help to love everything on our NUrsing profession....Though i think i would choose both of them ......for my love of maternal and child  nursing OR even midwifery represents my LOVE OF MY MOM .... I guess i would both have them in my career.And will pursue my master's on both MEDSURG AND MCN........THANKS A LOT

VIVA NURSES !!!

Somali Boy:
yes coletpaolo waxaan kuugu raacsanahay fikradaadaa bec maternal and child aad baan u xiiseeyaa and u know primary health care waxey xooga saareen maternal and child health coz waa 70% caalamka so good idea

Sundus:
Hello New Nurse,

Congrat no mater what you choose you gone love it.I took my nursing degree from Dubai and the best thing about that was rotation every 6 to 1year you get to experience every department. Good luck sis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version