Author Topic: New Doctor  (Read 5504 times)

Offline Dr.Salwa

New Doctor
« on: July 27, 2007, 05:40:35 AM »
a young doctor had moved out to a small community to replace a doctor who was retiring .the older gent suggested the young one accompany him on his rounds so the community could become used  to a new doctor.
at the first house a woman complained, "i have been a little sick to my stomach".
the older doctor said"well, you have probably been overdoing the fresh fruit,why not cut back on the  amount you have been eating and see if that does the trick?".
as they left the younger man said, how would you come to your diagnosis so quikly?.
the elder doctor said" i didn't have to. you noticed i dropped my  stethoscope on the floor in there?when i bent over to pick it up, i noticed a half dozen  banana peels in the trash. that was what was probably making her sick.
huh, the younger doctor said," pretty clever. i think i will try that at the next house."
arriving at the next house , they spent several minutes talking with an elderly woman. she complained that she just didn't have the energy she once did. "i am feeling terribly run down lately."
the younger doctor said " you have probably been doing too much work for the church,"the younger doctor told her,perhaps you should cut back a bit and see if that helps".
as they left, the elder doctor said"your diagnosis is almost certainly correct,but how did you arrive at it?".
the younger doctor said"well, just like you at the last house, i dropped my stethoscope.when i bent down to retrieve it, i noticed the preacher under the bed

The "5 Star Doctor"!!

Started by IsseGoleBoard Doctor's Hobbies

Replies: 0
Views: 46186
Last post February 16, 2007, 02:36:59 PM
by IsseGole
قَسَمُ الطبيب The Doctor's Oath

Started by MunimBoard Islam and Medicine

Replies: 2
Views: 10305
Last post July 14, 2008, 05:16:05 PM
by Munim
"VACANCY" Medical Doctor Based in Jowhar Somalia (100%)

Started by DrkheyreBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 31081
Last post December 02, 2011, 06:13:19 PM
by Drkheyre
(VACANCY) Medical Doctor, Nurse, Assistant Nurse, Feeding Assist - MSF Holland

Started by DrkheyreBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 22310
Last post June 29, 2011, 04:43:11 PM
by Drkheyre
Hadaadan doctor,nurse,pharmacist ahaan laheyn maxaad jeclaan laheed inaad noqoto

Started by Dr.NasraBoard Feel Free Here

Replies: 20
Views: 29032
Last post September 11, 2010, 09:23:06 PM
by MISK