Author Topic: MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.  (Read 20871 times)

Offline Mandeq

MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
« on: February 10, 2009, 06:21:00 PM »
I always wanted to write about this topic, and it seems this is the perfect site to mention. First of all, when I was at college I mate many girls who were pushed to do the courses such as nurses, science etc, which they didn't wanted to do it or they never enjoyed with it via their family. Why will you need to bless or do the choice of you mother who never had a chance to go to school. The fact if you're not enjoying what you studying you going to end up dropping that course. According to what I have experienced those girls ended up leaving the college and getting married. I think is better to listen what the children's want to study what they enjoy the most rather then forcing (medical school. law etc). As a Somalian family we only believe it is either doctor or lawyer. There is many other things to study as a professional and will lead you through better career and a good future too. Nevertheless, the other matter I will like to mention is that even most of us who are at universities or already finished are pretty help less I mate few other students who were helpless and didn't know what to choose or the route they will end up if they choose to take a course. One good example, I mate a sister who recently graduated In Biomedical science, and she start working the same hospital I work and at the same time she wasn't registered as Health Care administrate (HCA) which is another extra modules, and that will improve more accesses to clinical sciences, even though she was lucky enough to get the job, because most of the time in Uk you can't get a job unless you registered as a credited by the institution of biomedical sciences. To bring the attention of the students who are doing Biomedical Science in UK, make sure you do the right choice because some places like London universities such as (UCL, Royal holly way, Kings College, Imperial university..ext) , they don't do accredited therefore if you aiming to work for the NHS or in Hospital try to go to the other universities who does accredited by the institution of Biomedical science, including Kingston. London met, Greenwich University. If it is too late and you already finishing there another modules to add up consult with you lecturers or contact the head of the biomedical science. Wish you all the best of luck no matter what you studying there is nothing easy.

Offline Waxbaro!

• Global Moderator
  • Aqoontu Waa Iftiin
Re: MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 09:39:32 PM »
Decide your future & choose your career but take your parent's advice with you ..
Your posts reflects your personality, so be Wise and Polite!

Offline Johnrichard

Re: MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 02:15:37 PM »
Yes, the parent's advice needs to be considered.

What Is Puberty? What Is Early Puberty? What Is Late Puberty?

Started by dr-awaleBoard Health News and Events

Replies: 0
Views: 4213
Last post July 06, 2009, 09:32:47 PM
by dr-awale