Author Topic: Vinnitsa University in Ukraine?  (Read 7376 times)

Offline dr abas

Vinnitsa University in Ukraine?
« on: April 14, 2009, 02:15:58 PM »
salam all members am a new member from somalia and i wana get information abaut vinnitsa university  in ukraine and i request  for not hesitance  members  from ukraine to give information abaut                                                                                                    1.if i am a foreign  passport holder is there any regarge fees from airport  and is that right how much it cost i mean that if i am not somali passport holder  and is there any obsticals abaut the airport                                                                                                   2.i compelete the secondry school in 2005 and untill there i dident learn any thing so i want to know  if possible to start university specialy medicine ??                                                                                                                                                                                                          3.my english ability is good only not fluently so is there possible to get used from the university and ather students  and ather people ?                                                                                                 i want to get info baut the weather the life in there and how much it cost to live in one mountha and is there any hostels in the university ?so i would like to get answere if there possible am lookink forward members from ukraine specialy vinnitsa university so am waiting for ur reply                                                                                                                                                            best wish        abas                   

Offline Munim

• رضا ك يا امي
Re: asking information
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 06:24:20 PM »
w.S Dr Abas welcome to somalidoc forum.
we have members from Vinnitsa medical university (ukrain) and i hope they will give U full information about your post.
click this link it will be helpfull
http://somalidoc.com/smf/index.php/topic,162.0.html
good lucky and my best regards 4 u.
Education Opens the Doors

M.Sc. Scholarships, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria

Started by AdminBoard Scholarships and Opportunities

Replies: 0
Views: 9706
Last post March 14, 2009, 12:55:10 PM
by Admin
Somali Medical Interpreter - University of Washington Medical Center

Started by AdminBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 28792
Last post July 03, 2009, 12:11:04 AM
by Admin
STUDY IN EUROPE (UKRAINE,POLAND AND OTHER EU STATES)

Started by Studyineurope12Board I want to Study Medicine

Views: 7298
Last post May 08, 2009, 02:48:54 AM
by Studyineurope12
Tikidhada Dhimasha Dalka Ukraine..

Started by Dr.NooraBoard Feel Free Here

Replies: 4
Views: 6527
Last post January 11, 2008, 08:29:43 PM
by Dr.Noora
HELLO FELLOWS !!!! AM NEW !!! AND MY LOCATION IS UKRAINE OF ALL PEOPLE