Author Topic: Study Medicine in China  (Read 64579 times)

Offline Hassan1991

Re: Study Medicine in China
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 08:41:21 PM »
Assalam Aleikum

I'm student first year law and chemistry and after 5 years when i graduate I want to study medicine as that was my first dream goal. I've been hearing many stories regarding somali students who want to study medicine but couldnt get an entry due to the limitations of entry. So they 've been going to countries like china to study medicine as its much easier to get entry. If this is true could yous please give me more information regarding the costs, the name of the accredited university. Another question is? if i hold double degree in law and chemistry what are my chances of getting into medicine?

Salams

Offline Abshir86

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2011, 07:31:33 PM »
asalamu calaykum walaal waxaan rabaa in aad iisharaxdo tayada waxbarsho ee wadan ka chine iyo sida lagu imankaro waxaan idinka sugayaa full information ok mahadsanidiin

Offline Nabaddoon

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 12:02:31 AM »
Walaal warbixin ayaan uga baahanahay jaamacadaha Caafimaadka laga dhogto ee China.
1. Kuwa ugu fiican ee Af-Ingiriisi ku baxa
2. Kuwa ku yaal meelaha Muslimiintu ku badantahay
3. Kuwa Soomaalidu ugu badantahay
4. Midwalba inta ku baxaysa sanadkii (fee, accomodation, food and etc)

Mahadsanid
Nabaddoon

Offline Natasha

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 08:04:07 AM »
yes i am here in china so if you need information i can tell  wht ever u need so you can send me your information here is my e-mail address  .libaaxruuge@hotmail.com

thkz  guys 

Offline Tingal

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 08:26:21 AM »
A Salam,
It is not to late to study in China as some universities are still taking in new students. You can study MBBS or BEng in Telecom, Petroleum, Aerosp, Electron, IT...... If you have some As and A levels I can arrange for you with the help of a chinese citizen entrance to university.
The fees are 5500 dollars a year including a two beds shared room. Please contact me at djamauk(dot)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk Urgently if you are interested.

Offline Mohan045

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 06:16:22 PM »
I haven't ever posted anything on this forum before, but its a god send as I have something to put of my chest. Dear brothers and sisters especially my somali brothers and sisters wherever you may be ramadan mubarak and hope you have a rewarding one.
Thats not what I wanted to put off my chest, but this is.. I believe everyone should have the opportunity to do medicine especially ethnic minorities who make up a small minority of doctors in western countries, but If you wish to come to china (this is to the overwhelming majority, not the innocent hard working minority) please use your real certificates, we are now notorious for not being inequipt to undertake a MBBS bachelor course as we make up some certificate from a somalian high school no ones ever heard of. This is troublesome for the new incoming somali students as they will all be labelled the same. Jilin university thanks to these selfish people dont accept somali students even if they have A levels as most of the students they took in the previous years were rude and were inequipt and blamed it on the teachers. If we ever learned anything from A levels is that university wherever you may be just takes your money you need to prepared and don't blame it on hooyo and abo either. This may be very insulting but I hope this serves as a warning. I have friends who have got ABB in chem, bio and maths WAY ABOVE the 65% they were asking but since hes born in somali and them nationally a somali he aint accepted how racist. but the truth is after we called the admissions in Jilin and Sun yat sen is that previosu somalis had fake certificates. All I need to say is done please spread the word and help protect the dignity of hard working somali students. sheesh.. this is a bit long x :o

Offline Mellymel

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2012, 12:25:10 PM »
Salaam and Ramadan Mubarak,

I am interested in studying medicine in China. I have both my bachelors and Masters in Biological Sciences and have this unwavering desire to study medicine. I am a U.S. citizen and wanted to study abroad, specifically China and have few questions:

1. Is there an entrance exam like (the MCAT in the U.S.) required to get into Medical school in China?
2. How long does it take to become an M.D.(medical doctor)?
3. What types of exams are taken and how many through out your studies?
4. If I wanted to be a pediatrician, when do I pick my specialty and how long is clinical rotation and do you get paid during that time?
5. If I already have a masters degree in science, will the duration be shorter, accelerated?
6. Which are the best medical schools, (not necessarily most competitive) but best accredited, recognized, and accepted worldwide?
7. As an American citizen, if I were to go to finish med school in China, could I come back to the U.S. or go to any other country to practice medicine?
***Please add any other useful information you can think of, ie scholarships, finances, living situation, expenses, and environment.***

Mahadsanid, 

Amal Abdulahi

What is "BONDING" means in Medicine?

Started by AdminBoard Cudurrada Haweenka

Replies: 0
Views: 30604
Last post April 07, 2008, 06:33:24 AM
by Admin
Muxuu yahay "Internal Medicine"?

Started by AdminBoard Clinical Rotations

Replies: 0
Views: 45160