Author Topic: I wanted to be a Doctor. I got my white coat on. I think i am got to go!!  (Read 6125 times)

Offline Afatah

ASC everybody

first of all i wanted to thanks God who made us getter here and shared such a good things and help each others.
second i also wanted to thank the founder of this website. i would say you did a great job!!

wow.. i blessed to be here, so i can share all my unanswered questions  that have.

I am working on to start Medical School in this fall 2010 at Semmelweis University Medical School Budapest. insha allah.
I almost done all the requirements and just waiting to take the entry exam and and interview.
I finished high school and 2 year AA degree in Applied Science in USA. what  i am here is to get general advice about medical school.
i already did  a lot research and severed a lot  in "google" i am very serious about this information. i would like to hear from former medical students who already graduated or current students. I'm here to gain some things not to loose and i am pretty sure you very helpful. i also would to know if there is any Somali students Budapest Hungary here or someone knows. Hook me up.

i have a medical school interview soon. my questions are:
 1. what are the comman questions?
2. is there any links that i can get  sample of these questions and answers?
3. or some of you already have them.

i am also open to hear any suggestions and all the hook up.

thanks alot i appreciated.

Offline GulledSiedFarah

Hi man, My name is Gulled, I study at Debrecen University, we are about 10 somalis here, don't know about budapest though. are you there now? Contact me walaalkis,

The "5 Star Doctor"!!

Started by IsseGoleBoard Doctor's Hobbies

Replies: 0
Views: 7256
Last post February 16, 2007, 02:36:59 PM
by IsseGole
قَسَمُ الطبيب The Doctor's Oath

Started by MunimBoard Islam and Medicine

Replies: 2
Views: 2701
Last post July 14, 2008, 05:16:05 PM
by Munim
"VACANCY" Medical Doctor Based in Jowhar Somalia (100%)

Started by DrkheyreBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 3699
Last post December 02, 2011, 06:13:19 PM
by Drkheyre
(VACANCY) Medical Doctor, Nurse, Assistant Nurse, Feeding Assist - MSF Holland

Started by DrkheyreBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 5360
Last post June 29, 2011, 04:43:11 PM
by Drkheyre
Hadaadan doctor,nurse,pharmacist ahaan laheyn maxaad jeclaan laheed inaad noqoto

Started by Dr.NasraBoard Feel Free Here

Replies: 20
Views: 9393
Last post September 11, 2010, 09:23:06 PM