Author Topic: Learn Mind Sciences With Master Mind Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir  (Read 8661 times)

Offline Asif

ZHEEL SCIENCES studies the Human Excellence and Physical / Meta Physical Powers. ZHEEL SCIENCES guides us the right use of Human Mind Powers and Physical Skills. Learn Mind Sciences with Master Mind Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir. Prof. Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir is International Author and Writer of 14 Books, some of his famous books are [The Secrete World of Healing Energies, The Secrete World of ZHEEL SCIENCES, Advance Treatment of Depression through Meditation, Mind Power, Yoga and SAMDA Healing Energy, Paranormal Sciences, Encyclopedia of ZHEEL SCIENCES, Muslims and Islam from Past to Future]. Zheel Science Institute has seven Schools and I have been the student of the School of Mind Sciences and did the course of Bio Mind Power, Bio Plasma Mind, Power of Mind and body language, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Silva Mind Method, Mind Powers and SAMAD’s Mind. Dr. Samad explains us on Active Spiritual Mind, Physical & Meta Physical Powers. Now I am able to use my mind powers easily and can achieve Daily, Monthly and Yearly Goals. As I have a good control over my Mind; therefore my mind works a lot better. I live a healthy life and have a powerful mind thanks to this course and Dr. Abdul Samad. I am an individual with control on my mind, body and thoughts and this will surely make me a successful person in the world. He beautifully explains the structure and working of Mind Powers [Conscious Mind, Sub-Conscious Mind, Unconscious Mind, Beta, Theta, Delta and Alpha Mind Rays and the Mind Aura, Chakras and Body Energy Center]. He made us feel the Super Mind Powers. Below is also the link by which you can get some more details about the Zheel Sciences. For complete details you can also visit the website www.mindsciences.asia and also attend the Intro Lecture every Thursday at 07-PM at Zheel Science Institute  For Contact Details  Tel: [+92-21] 5444457, 0321-5444457, 0333-5444457 

UK - Biological Sciences starting 2009 then switching to Medicine starting 2010

Started by JonnoBoard I want to Study Medicine

Replies: 3
Views: 36242
Last post September 10, 2009, 02:41:15 AM
by Dr. Lulu
Master Scholarships for Developing Country Students - Cardiff University, UK

Started by AdminBoard Scholarships and Opportunities

Replies: 0
Views: 12276
Last post March 14, 2009, 12:51:00 PM
by Admin
The Ghent University Master Scholarships 2009-2010 (Belgium)

Started by AdminBoard Scholarships and Opportunities

Views: 11507
Last post June 02, 2009, 10:57:48 PM
by Admin
Looking for a perfect place to learn the English language

Started by IleannaBoard Feel Free Here

Views: 5594
Last post December 01, 2009, 11:25:52 AM
by Ileanna
Learn about Shiga Toxins in E.Coli 0104 H4