Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 4246 times)

Offline N.H

Greetings!
« on: October 12, 2009, 04:30:45 AM »
 :)

Salaamu ‘alaaykum,

I just recently found this forum through a google search, funny isn’t it? But alhamdullilaah, I am glad I took the minute to look into it and join. It’s wonderful and always great to see fellow brothers and sisters thriving and achieving what’s best, mashaAllaah tabarakaAllaah! As for me inshaAllaah, I am currently working on my pre-reqs for dental school as well as finishing up my B.A in Biology with a minor in Chemistry. It’s been a challenge and will continue to be, but may Allaah (swt) make it easy for all of us who want something better for our lives and the lives to come, ameen!

Offline Dick22

Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 08:47:18 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you will enjoy and have full on fun.

Offline N.H

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 08:15:38 AM »
I appreciate it walaalo; thnx!

Offline YusraBela

• U CANT BREAK ME...CUZ U DIDNT MAKE ME(~_~)
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 10:16:13 AM »
salamu aleykum wr wb all my brothers and sisters :)

I am new to this site and i found out by googling. is funny cuz i found out andother site which is called "somali doctors network" just wanna ask if it is same? i am sure da name is different but is same thing.

Let me introduce myself: i am Student Nursing and living in UK, London. I am doing my second year and i hope i can get help insha allah

Ps: is gr8 work u peaple doing and may allah reward ur hard work insha allah amiin(~_~).
AqooN La aaN......Waa IftiN La aaN(~_~)