Author Topic: I wanted to be a Doctor. I got my white coat on. I think i am got to go!!  (Read 10587 times)

Offline Afatah

ASC everybody

first of all i wanted to thanks God who made us getter here and shared such a good things and help each others.
second i also wanted to thank the founder of this website. i would say you did a great job!!

wow.. i blessed to be here, so i can share all my unanswered questions  that have.

I am working on to start Medical School in this fall 2010 at Semmelweis University Medical School Budapest. insha allah.
I almost done all the requirements and just waiting to take the entry exam and and interview.
I finished high school and 2 year AA degree in Applied Science in USA. what  i am here is to get general advice about medical school.
i already did  a lot research and severed a lot  in "google"..lol. i am very serious about this information. i would like to hear from former medical students who already graduated or current students. I'm here to gain some things not to loose and i am pretty sure you very helpful. i also would to know if there is any Somali students Budapest Hungary here or someone knows. Hook me up.

i have a medical school interview soon. my questions are:
 1. what are the comman questions?
2. is there any links that i can get  sample of these questions and answers?
3. or some of you already have them.

i am also open to hear any suggestions and all the hook up.

thanks alot i appreciated.

Offline GulledSiedFarah

Hi man, My name is Gulled, I study at Debrecen University, we are about 10 somalis here, don't know about budapest though. are you there now? Contact me walaalkis, Gulledsiedfarah@hotmail.com

The "5 Star Doctor"!!

Started by IsseGoleBoard Doctor's Hobbies

Replies: 0
Views: 40910
Last post February 16, 2007, 02:36:59 PM
by IsseGole
قَسَمُ الطبيب The Doctor's Oath

Started by MunimBoard Islam and Medicine

Replies: 2
Views: 10238
Last post July 14, 2008, 05:16:05 PM
by Munim
"VACANCY" Medical Doctor Based in Jowhar Somalia (100%)

Started by DrkheyreBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 30824
Last post December 02, 2011, 06:13:19 PM
by Drkheyre
(VACANCY) Medical Doctor, Nurse, Assistant Nurse, Feeding Assist - MSF Holland

Started by DrkheyreBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 22130
Last post June 29, 2011, 04:43:11 PM
by Drkheyre
Hadaadan doctor,nurse,pharmacist ahaan laheyn maxaad jeclaan laheed inaad noqoto

Started by Dr.NasraBoard Feel Free Here

Replies: 20
Views: 28742
Last post September 11, 2010, 09:23:06 PM
by MISK