Author Topic: New members of lab students and labtechnicians!!  (Read 108530 times)

Offline Qawariira

Re: New members of lab students and labtechnicians!!
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 12:20:36 AM »
Salaam alaykum all,

Sis mina, i didnt knw job prospects were good in uae? i thought that for a overseas grad, u shud hav done masters, 2yrs of experience etc to get in?

It wud b great to get a job there but i heard it wasnt so easy....but i gues UK is worse, u need at least 6 months to 1 yr experience to even get a job as as med lab assistant, never mind working as a trainee...the funding in biomedicals is very bad here! Allahumast3an.

How are you enjoying work in uae?

Jzk khayr

Offline Abdikasim

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2008, 06:56:36 PM »
Hi, my name is abdikasim ali and i  am MT(ASCP)/CLS(NCA). i am currently working in Children Hospital of MN. If you want to MS in CLS you can go ND university, MSU in eat lansing or any college in USA. although i  do not know how you can travel to USA. there are many schools in USA  which teaches MS in Clinical lab scientist. you can email me if you want more info about  MS CLS/MT program abdikasim@gmail.com

Offline Munim

• رضا ك يا امي
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 06:40:04 AM »
Welcome abdikasim to somalidoc family we R happy to c U in the forum
Education Opens the Doors

Offline Dr.Adnan

• “The first wealth is health.”
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2008, 08:58:59 AM »
though late, welcome abdikasim
**Ruuxaan Dantiisiyo aqoon, waxa daryeelaaya**
**Inuu Deeqda Eebahay ka qaday, dib u xusuusnaada**
Hadraawi...

Offline Sumayya

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2008, 07:44:06 PM »

Salaama Caleikum dear sisters and brothers

I have been gone for while and im back now, Alhamdulilah ( busy with work and studies). I hope some of you still remember me :), hehee.  How are you guys doing?.  The forum is working very well, and new people have found the place, that is good.

Offline Munim

• رضا ك يا امي
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2008, 07:51:05 PM »
welcome back Sumayya. happy to C U again.
Education Opens the Doors

Offline Ugbad

• !!..يالحظ ..ركز معاي
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2008, 01:22:48 AM »
thats great!! masha allah
well im in my sec yr in biomedical science, goin to a placement next year insha allah
as someone mentioned in the uk u cant get a job without experience and u cant get experience without a job!
سبحـ ـان الله... وبحمـ ـده

Offline Toldo

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 10:44:10 AM »
assalamu calaikum

it is happy for me to sign in again specially my special forum which i was alittle bit away of it , and happy to welcome again abdikasim and ugbad to our forum we need u and let us be together .....

sumaya welcome back ,every one have been bussy from somalidoc lakin it is fine and every one is enjoying in his life ..... happy to c u again ...

Offline Viza

• Doctors fight to save lives
my profile
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2008, 10:41:12 PM »
i am mr Abdullahi Hassan "Nuune", laboratory technician and
now i work in kaysaney hospital in mogadisho/somalia.
i am very happy to be member and to share ideas with my brothers.
and also i want to confey my experience to u.
we meet people trying to live theire lives and see what the Doctors is doing to help

Offline Toldo

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2008, 09:48:25 AM »
s.c

welcome our New member Mr.Nuune , we are very glad to see u in our forum and we need ur experience and everything from u .... again soo dhawaw brother

Offline Mina

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2008, 08:09:34 PM »
hi everyone itz been long time i really missed da website anyway iam back again.welcome qawariira , ugbad and viza 2 somalidoc. sis qawariira welcome 2 uae anytime why u dont apply online 2 hospitals n checkout in my case i found job but yet not satisfied i am really looking 4 oversea job inshalah.

Offline Proud_2b_Somali

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2009, 08:10:50 PM »
thats great!! masha allah
well im in my sec yr in biomedical science, goin to a placement next year insha allah
as someone mentioned in the uk u cant get a job without experience and u cant get experience without a job!

salam aleikum all

heeeeeeeey sister, i am first year Biomedical science, and i am willing to go to placement too, cuz i've been told that i have to do that in order to get a job in the future insha allah and that is exactly what i would advice any one to do.
plus you are right, its really hard to get a job with biomedical degrees in London.

can i ask you people if we can go abroad for the placements?????????? cuz that is what i was planning to do insha allah, so, did any one do that b4?????

thnx  ;D ;D and nice to meet ya all
ThInK FaSt.... TaLk SlOwLy

Offline Seeraar

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2009, 03:48:32 PM »
Asalamu caleykum waraxmatu lah wabarakatu!

after that, waa maalinkii igu horeesay ee aan iska register gareyo this webs and meet ppl aynu nahay the same feild , Masha alaah aad ayaan ugu farxey marka aan aqristey qoraaladiina........
 Marka hore let me intraduce my self to u, i am the 2nd year student in Medical laboratary still waxa ii harsan 2yrs, now waxan wax ka bartaa Sudan ,khartoum , this semester waxaa aad noogu adag clinical chem iyo parasite and hemo . aniga qaasatan waxan ahay ardey wax ku soo bartey base kiisa luqada Englishka ,meeshan aan joogana waxaa badanaa la isticmala luuqada carabiga esp marka la sharxayo lectureka , carabiga la isticmalana ma ahan midkii la yaqaaney ee waa mid u qaas ah dadka wadankan u dhashey, so any way ,my bro and sis waxan idinka codsan lahaa hadii aad tihiin dad facultygas ka qaatey degree ga ugu sareeya siiba inanta Phd ka wadata infectious and lab technition iyo dadkiina kaleba in aad ii soo post gareysaan ,amase aad ii soo sheegtan websiteyo aan ka daalacan karo casharada dhibka iga heysto...........
       that is request from ur dear brother serar .\
                                                                i hope u will consider my request insha alaah... macasalaama all

Offline Diagnostic

• Professional Diagnosis
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »
Seeraar ku soo dhawow boggaan qiimaha badan...

Ma noo sheegi kartaa casharada kugu adag si aan kaaga caawinno ama meelo aad ka akhristo kuu siinno?

Mahadsanid
In diagnosis think of the easy first.
Martin H. Fischer

Offline Seeraar

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2009, 03:52:41 PM »
Diagnostic, walal mahadsanid

waxaan hada qaadanaa course ah 1-parasite 2- hemotology 3- clinical chem 4- Micro
 waxaana nogu adag  parasite iyo clinicalka ...marka walal wxan kaa filaa in aad ii so sheego doonto..
               Mahadsanid walal