Author Topic: New members of lab students and labtechnicians!!  (Read 108538 times)

Offline Mina

Re: New members of lab students and labtechnicians!!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 04:15:48 PM »
Health care system in UAE is undergoing a significant transformation, and the UAE is working with leading US institutions to develop its health care system. The UAE seeks to become a major center for world-class health care in the Middle East especially Dubai city. Thus Dubai city provides lot of jobs opportunities. However they are interested in western educated professionals and they require experience at least 2 years. In my case I have just finished my Bachelor degree in medical lab technology and currently searching for a job in private health sector. So I hope that I can get a job soon. inshalah  ;)

Offline Toldo

that is great
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 05:06:07 PM »
 salamu calaykum Mina

I'm very happy to see some graduates of medical lab degree , looking for a job especially in UAE and Generally in Gulf countries , i was looking forwad to do job in that Area whether UAE or QATAR or SAUDI ARABIA , but is it  compulsary to get that much of  experience (2 years)? in order to get a job in uae hspitals  ?  what abt 1 year experience ?
 as we are in the same field and our conditions are same , it would be great for me to get more information abt your job looking , and by the way i have graduated from INDIA and am not holding a foreign passport ? lol  , so am really interested in Gulf , let me hear from u mina  and thanx

Offline Mina

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 11:09:21 AM »
In order 2 work in UAE u should have 1 year experience (inside uae) and then sit for da ministry of health certification exam which z consist of 2 parts (oral and written) then u can apply for any job. However dis applies only to ministry of health bcoz there are other health providers in uae  and they apply different system.

Ministry of health
www.moh.go.ae

General Authority for Health Services in Abu dhabi
www.health.ae

Department of health in dubai
www.dohms.gov.ae

Offline Sumayya

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 04:49:10 PM »
Welcome to the web Toldo. It is good to have you in here. I havent had a chance to visit the website for a long time and i have noticed other sisters have also become members. I want to say to all welcome and i hope u like the place.

Toldo it is true that it would be nice to work in UAE. I myself like to go there and work, but i dont know how to get there. I leave the matter for Allah. im sure sis Mina could help us.

Offline Toldo

thanx sumaya
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 11:38:56 PM »

Salamu calaykum

After salaam , i here thank greatly sis mina who gave us a bright information abt uae and it is procedures for job openings ?

Sumaya finally u wrote a letter lol any way thank u for ur welcoming to the junior comer to this site and this forum specially coz in all this website waxa kaliya ka jeclaaday si khaas ah forumkan coz all my ppl and all my topics are discussed here.  and dont worry we already got a branch in UAE that is (Mina) and she will be there for us loooll......  good luck every 1 ....

Offline Sumayya

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 03:58:51 PM »

Salaama Caleikum

You are welcome, Toldo. I will also thank sis Mina for the info. I was just wondering that if u want to work in UAE is it must to know how to speak arabic, caus i dont speak it at all. Ican understand something here and there. If it must i think i have to let it go the idea of going there.  :-[

Offline Mina

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 10:20:32 PM »
salaam
first of all i would like 2 thank sumayya and toldo 4 da warm welcome and i am really glad 2 share any piece of information with everyone. finally it not necessary 2 know arabic as long as u know english as uae is multicultural society. ;D

also dis website z very helpful 4 anyone that like 2 work in uae
http://www.cosmesurge.com/English/articles/about_uae.asp

Offline Toldo

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 04:31:26 AM »
salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamu calaykum

laboratorists in this forum ? what hapened to us ? we are not active any more mise everyone is busy in jobs and researches ? just 1 time try to contribute to the web especially this forum ? and then we can share together our knowledge and topics related to this field !!!

aad ban idin salamaya and i hope every 1 is happy in his life and jobs , wish u all the best inshalah in this duniya anad akhirah as well ...........

Offline BILE

Senior lab technologiest and lab technician...........
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2008, 10:15:04 PM »
Assalamu caleykum dhamaan akhyaarta meesha soo booqata....................

marka hore ilaahay baa mahad iska leh inoo suurta galiyey inaynu yeelano sitekan aadka u faa'iidada badan.
marka xigta waxaan u mahad celinayaa cidii isku hawshay sameynta sitekan.

run ahaantii waan wada akhriyey dhamaan topicska la soo post gareyey meeshan waxaanan u malaynayaa inay inoogu filan tahay is barasho iyo is ogaasho.

waxaan jeclaan lahaa inaynu hore igu socano oo aynu keeno new topic faa'iido inoo leh dhamaanteenba.
waxaan kaloo jeclaan lahaa inaad inoogu soo dartaaan new topics kaas oo dhamaan senior lab technologiest lab technicianskuba ku soo ban dhigaaan xibiradooda ay kale kulmaan intay ku kuda jireen baadhintaanka xanuunada.
waxaa kaloo tani inoo faa'iidaynaysaa inaynu ogaano xanuunadu siday igu kale badan yihin gobalada somaliya iyo caalamka kaleba

Offline Sumayya

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2008, 03:30:52 PM »

Salaama Caleikum every one

You are right Bile it is true we should come up with new topics. Unfortunately im soo busy these days that i dont have time to visit this website  :'(. I welcome all kind of topics you are intrested. Since we are so many labtechs in here i would happy if u guys would be active too some of u are allready, MaashaAllah. Please feel free to contact me if u want to ask something.

Wa salaam

Offline Scientistlady

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 10:56:15 AM »
Hi
I have a Phd in Infectious Disease and Clinical Laboratory Science degree. I work at a hospital in the US.
Iam so glad there are many Lab professionals out there. WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Toldo

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 10:08:48 PM »

Mashalah a Phd in infectious diseases and Clinical lab ! waw that is great great acheivement done by u ? so we have to be silent readers students and u will be the Head Of Department  HOD of this forum looooool 

we are here waiting from u Ur experiences and Ur job tooo scientistlady !   thank u again for visiting us Laboratortists and nice to meet u again we will rock together with Exchange in Knowledge and Experiences.

Offline Scientistlady

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2008, 12:20:20 PM »
Hi
I have a Phd in Infectious Disease and Clinical Laboratory Science degree. I work at a hospital in the US.
Iam so glad there are many Lab professionals out there. WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Be Nice to your Enemies, it pisses them off]

Offline Dr.Huruuse

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2008, 02:07:42 PM »

Asalaamu calaykum.

Is very greatful to see like this webst. And that somali medical students shariing there information THANKS FOR ALLAH.

Really am saying to all somali medical students thanks for u information. I am in india doing medical lab. insha alaah I will do may best.

bye somali medical

Offline Otieno tuda

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 03:45:24 PM »
Hi,
 i am proud to join the forum.We pray that peace will prevail in somalia for Research and development to take place.
My worry is whether we have any medical body regulating quality in the labs?
Please help.
thank you,
I beg to be,
Tuda