Author Topic: Is it possible to get part of pharmacy in the minester of health in Somalia??  (Read 26383 times)

Offline Gambool

As we know to day our country has no good government ,that can enlight and cover all the needs of the people ............ even we dont have the  things thet are neccersary for life the like security .. healthy and etc... but somalia is somalia if it become somali land or puntland .... so we can say that these two so called governments (somaliland and puntland) have still some thing that can help them to make the life possible ... but themselves turned deef the minesters of health ....especially the parts of pharmcy ... as we see to day in these countries we life ...pharmacy has great power in the minester of health .......
     so the question is how can we establish or make creadible to add the minster of health part of pharmacy that cares pharmacy ... the quality of the drugs that enters the country ... the rules of pharmacy .... and etc.......
                   and thanks alot

Offline Pharmacist

• Real Pharmacist
Gambool, suppose you are elected today for health minister position in any region in Somalia, what will be your agenda to setup quality control unit in health ministry department and how are you going to track every drug that's brought from abroad and which pharmacy is selling out expired or fake drugs? and which doctor is prescribing outdated medications?....
Pharmacist is highly-trained and skilled healthcare professional who perform various roles to ensure optimal health outcomes for his patients.

Offline Gambool

thank u mr pharmacist................ if i am elected to be the minister of health or even site lower then  this, i would like to establish that part ,which is responsible for drugs .... and my agenda will be as follows.
  first i would forbiden any drug that enters the counrty with out throug the part of quality control of drugs in minister of health ,and with out permision of the minister of health...
  second i would make forbiden  pharmacy with out pharacist... and i will force those who have expersiace more then five or ten years of pharmacy but not studed pharmacology to enter the colleges and universities of pharmacy ,,that is when we establish colleges of pharmacy .since they are not deserved to be neglected .becouse  experiance is better then theory today.. all of this is when i get people who are working and uderstanding some thing like me ...since it was said before (many hands make light work) and i would like you, to be one of them ..........

Offline Abdulrazzak

Salam  gud issue i realy appreciated would u plz make this our SLOGAN to make point . Dr. Abdirizak  pharmacist
Dr. Abdirizak H Mohamed
PharmD KU -PAKISTAN , Msc- KEMU NAIROBI

Offline Gambool

sorry mar abdirazak i think ididnt get your point

Offline Pharmacist

• Real Pharmacist
 thank u mr pharmacist................ if i am elected to be the minister of health or even site lower then  this, i would like to establish that part ,which is responsible for drugs .... and my agenda will be as follows.
  first i would forbiden any drug that enters the counrty with out throug the part of quality control of drugs in minister of health ,and with out permision of the minister of health...
  second i would make forbiden  pharmacy with out pharacist... and i will force those who have expersiace more then five or ten years of pharmacy but not studed pharmacology to enter the colleges and universities of pharmacy ,,that is when we establish colleges of pharmacy .since they are not deserved to be neglected .becouse  experiance is better then theory today.. all of this is when i get people who are working and uderstanding some thing like me ...since it was said before (many hands make light work) and i would like you, to be one of them ..........

Mr Gambool, Good plan but before that you need to have strong government enough to give orders!
Your plan is not applicable on the ground now!
Pharmacist is highly-trained and skilled healthcare professional who perform various roles to ensure optimal health outcomes for his patients.

SC Emergency Health Coordinator and Emergency Food Security Coordinator

Started by AdminBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Replies: 0
Views: 19967
Last post November 09, 2011, 11:26:38 PM
by Admin
Best Histology website (blue histology) Try it -Esp for Students in Somalia-.

Started by Dr.AdnanBoard Basic Medical Science

Replies: 2
Views: 46600
Last post December 21, 2007, 04:19:33 PM
by Dr.Adnan
Medical Group Says Access to Medical Help in Somalia Down Drastically

Started by Terror manBoard Health News and Events

Replies: 1
Views: 35159
Last post January 25, 2010, 07:11:17 PM
by Dudieezper
Nutrition Coordinator - Merlin Kenya / Somalia Nutrition Programmes

Started by AdminBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 36852
Last post May 25, 2011, 07:45:32 PM
by Admin
"VACANCY" Medical Doctor Based in Jowhar Somalia (100%)

Started by DrkheyreBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 30867
Last post December 02, 2011, 06:13:19 PM
by Drkheyre