Author Topic: Condoms in Africa are infected with HIV  (Read 5872 times)

Offline Pharmacist

• Real Pharmacist
Condoms in Africa are infected with HIV
« on: October 09, 2007, 03:45:32 PM »
“There are two countries in europe ... making condoms with the virus, on purpose… They want to finish with the African people. This is the programme. They want to colonise until up to now. If we are not careful we will finish in one century's time." ::) :o

Is this true?!!! Click here

Real Pharmacist

Pharmacist is highly-trained and skilled healthcare professional who perform various roles to ensure optimal health outcomes for his patients.

Offline Diagnostic

• Professional Diagnosis
Re: Condoms in Africa are infected with HIV
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 02:45:44 AM »
What a horrible news if it's right :o
I wish this news has a political background!!!

Diagnostic
In diagnosis think of the easy first.
Martin H. Fischer

Offline Mankay

• "NO PAIN NO GAIN"
Re: Condoms in Africa are infected with HIV
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 04:40:27 AM »
sub7anallah !! ..they did !!? thats pretty sad news ,i thought it would have been the last thing that would ever happen to us but on the flip-side of the bad news;there is a good NEWS and i am proud to say that "THEY ARE DOING A FAVOR FOR US(SOMALIS)" u might probably asking urself "how" bcoz we dont have to use 'em anymore! i mean @ all. and what i personally believed is that the idea of the " condoms being protective is totally wrong" because you can stop whateva  Allah said is gown happen to those who commit that offence. and statistically speaking, it will reduce the rate of the -offsides- in and out of our country. i hope the young shabab out there will see whats going on in the real world.
thts all 4now.
rgards
mankay
The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there is physician for the body and physician for the soul, although the two cannot be separated :)