Author Topic: Su'aal: Are there any cardiologist in Mugadisho?  (Read 5950 times)

Offline Kassim

Su'aal: Are there any cardiologist in Mugadisho?
« on: October 15, 2011, 12:22:19 PM »
Aslaamu Alikum, Dear brothers and sisters.
First, I send my sincerest condolences on the deaths of our brothers and sisters who were massacred by the ignorant. My Allah grants them Janna.
I have a question, are there any cardiologist in Mogadishu, if so, how many of them, also any ECHO, exercise Treadmill test. If yeas how many centres.
Thanks

???????? ??????????? ????????? ?? ?????? ??????? ??????

Offline CilmiSabca

• Kas & Kamma' Kibir Looma Kaco.
Re: Su'aal: Are there any cardiologist in Mugadisho?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 01:59:16 PM »
Dear bro, I feel very sad the oct 4 event in Mugadishu. May Allah reward the people who lost their lives in that event and may Allah grant good Health to these who are in Hospitals with that event.
On the other hand I think there aren't any cardiology (centre or doctor of heart disorders and medical related to) in Mugadisho because of security matters. And may be if there are any, I dont know where they are within mugadisho. Let's pray Allah to restore peace & life back to our country Somalia. Thanks 4 your question. I wish somalidoc may say some idea.  
Talo SAARO Allaah

Offline Kassim

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 07:17:22 PM »
well, thanks bro,
reason i have asked is that, am about to finsh my MSc Cardiology in UK. i was born, did my primary ans secodry school in Mugadisho, i love that city, and it means alot to me specialy xaafadaWADAJI, OR MADIINO. well i dont know why but, my heart is telling me to go back there, hope in 12month time, there will be some kind of stabilty, and inshaAllah there will be soon, so that we can steblish CARDIAC CENTRE there.

bro r u in mugadisho?
???????? ??????????? ????????? ?? ?????? ??????? ??????

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Towards a better peaceful and healthy life!
    • Somali Medical Association
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2011, 07:31:22 PM »
Glad to hear that you finally finished your postgraduate degree in cardiology which is an important field among our nation.

There are some individuals (may be 2 or 3) who practice cardiology as speciality in mogadishu but they don't have solid qualification, I remember one of them did diploma in cardiology.

I welcome your suggestion regarding this huge step to establish cardiac center somewhere in Somalia.

Thanks.
"you never cure a patient, you treat pain often but you always comfort the patient."
www.somalidoc.com

Offline CilmiSabca

• Kas & Kamma' Kibir Looma Kaco.
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2011, 08:03:37 PM »
Kassim, First convey my heart felt Congratulations to ur graduation!
Then, this time I'm not in Mugadishu, I'm in kenya for 11 months.
I want to go back to Mugadishu soon after peace becomes okay. If Allah Say.
Know that Somali people need Doctors and you are wlcme to deal with their situations. Pls keep an open eye on somali political events and assign your plan to Come to Somalia with courageous and fit time. Tnx.
Talo SAARO Allaah

I'm Going to Somalia in December (inshallah)! I need contacts in/near Mugadisho

Started by Ifrah ABoard Feel Free Here

Replies: 0
Views: 4640
Last post September 30, 2011, 11:32:21 AM
by Ifrah A
Cardiologist's Funeral!!!

Started by Abdullahi!Board Medical Stories and Jokes

Replies: 1
Views: 4725
Last post March 19, 2008, 06:14:32 AM