Allied Health Professions > Nursing Education Center

Paediatric Nursing

<< < (3/3)

PrincessMuni:
Moh mansour. Im sorry I didnt understand what u mean ;-/
Translation please

Drkheyre:
PrincessMuni the translation as the follows:-

ascw brothers i greet them, i am ethopian student and i have diploma clinical nurse, now i am preparing degree bsc nurse in second year, so i need how can i find it master pediatric in Foreign country, so those have more expreince about that issue i need to tell me how to find it.

thanx

PrincessMuni:

--- Quote from: Drkheyre on March 17, 2012, 01:36:38 PM ---PrincessMuni the translation as the follows:-

ascw brothers i greet them, i am ethopian student and i have diploma clinical nurse, now i am preparing degree bsc nurse in second year, so i need how can i find it master pediatric in Foreign country, so those have more expreince about that issue i need to tell me how to find it.

thanx

--- End quote ---

Oh thats amazing Masha'Allah ... in order to study abroad you have to choose where you want to complete your studies. and see which test they approve wether its IELTS or TOEFL. depending on your GPA you can get approval or depending on your work experience. if its more than two years then you can apply to get a job or study further.
I have two years experience and I moved to Canada and im still in the process of doing paperwork after sumbitting IELTS and all my papers.
Good luck to the student who asked and thanks bro Drkheyre for the translation :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version