Author Topic: EMERGING ACCOUNTS TOGETHER  (Read 16468 times)

Offline Awrka

EMERGING ACCOUNTS TOGETHER
« on: March 31, 2012, 11:29:04 AM »
Assalamu Aleikum to All,

I used to use this website often. But, in the last months, I became too busy due to the studies. I am a medical students at Addis Ababa University, but I also study Economics in distant learning course. I am in the 2nd year. However, Today, I created this new account and I decided to unsubscribe my previous account from my email address because I started getting emails from scammers claiming that they got my email from this website. that email was ever personal and private to me, I keep all of my information in it.

I just wanted to ask the administration if they could emerge my two account together and delete my previous for privacy protection. I'll continue to this new email and account. my previous username is: Shenamica

Thanks for your time and consideration. I look forward hearing back from you on this Issue.

MANY THANKS,
SHOAIB

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Towards a better peaceful and healthy life!
    • Somali Medical Association
Re: EMERGING ACCOUNTS TOGETHER
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 12:24:30 PM »
The reason your email was used by the spammers is that you didn't hide your email from public when you were registring in the forums.

Your email is now hidden, and you can continue using your old account..

If you need further clarification don't hesitate to contact us at help@somalidoc.com

Thanks

Dr.Mahdi
"you never cure a patient, you treat pain often but you always comfort the patient."
www.somalidoc.com