Medical Student Forums > Internship and Residency

USCE- United States Clinical Experience


Dr. J Farah:
Salamu Alaikum,

Does anyone know where one can get USCE without having to pay for the clinical experience? Once i take my steps, i have get USCE. I have done a lot of research regarding this, and it seems like most places require you to pay to get the experience if you are a Foreign Medical Graduate or you must have connections in a hospital or practice. If our Senior Somali Doctors are able to help guide/provide us with how to go about doing this, then that would be wonderful.  If you have any information, please let us know.

Thank you


[0] Message Index

Go to full version