Author Topic: AAH Job  (Read 4648 times)

Offline Abdulrazzak

AAH Job
« on: September 12, 2014, 01:01:58 AM »
Job opening at AAH-South Sudan Page 1
ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCY
Background;
Action Africa Help International (AAH-I) is an INGO currently Implementing Primary & Secondary health care services in South Sudan, Uganda, Kenya and Zambia. AAH-I programs are supporting up-to 90 health facilities inclusive of Maridi hospital and Maridi Nurses Training School.
AAH-I has been authorized by EED and USAID-ISDP to implement a Regional Primary Healthcare Program (PHC) in three counties WES (Ibba, Mundri West and Maridi) and two counties of CES (Yei & Morobo) in the Republic of South Sudan. In order to achieve the stated goal, AAH- South Sudan Program seeks to recruit qualified and competent Medical Doctor for Maridi Hospital.
1. Position: Medical Doctor Number of post: 1 Locations: Maridi Hospital (Maridi County-WES)
Job Summary
We are seeking for a hands-on, self-motivated, down-to-earth general medical practitioner to work at Maridi Hospital. The Hospital is located in Maridi county of WES and it a teaching hospital to Clinical Officers, Nurses and Mid wives in addition to providing primary and secondary level health care services to the people. He/ She is to provide primary and secondary level health care services to the people as well as participate in learning teaching exercises going on at the Hospital.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
? Provide outpatient department consultations.
Off Munuki Road, Next to South Sudan Civil Service Commission (Near Dr. John Garang International School)
Phone: +211 977 361 771
E-mail: ssudan@actionafricahelp.org
Web site : www@actionafricahelp.org
Job opening at AAH-South Sudan Page 2
? Manage surgical, Obstetric/ Gyn, medical & pediatric in patients and attend to emergencies in the hospital.
? Participate in capacity building of staff in the Hospital.
? Participate in training of students (Clinical officers, Nurses & Midwives)
? Supervise and monitor the management of the facility when delegated.
? Participate in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports of the Hospital
? Attend Monthly staff meetings and suggest/organize for meeting as needed.
? Represent AAH-I in meetings with county health department when delegated.
Required Qualification:
? Degree in Medicine and Surgery.
? At least 3 years work experience in surgical related roles.
? Basic computer skills.
? Knowledge of planning and managing shall be an asset.
? Holding a Valid Driving permit
? Defensive driving skill is as well required.
? South Sudanese nationals are encouraged to apply
AAH-I is an equal opportunity employer. Application letters, Resumes ;( indicating day telephone number, current salary and functional email addresses) and photocopies of documents should be addressed to the HR and or sent to; recruitss@actionafricahelp.org. Hard copies of the application can be delivered at Juba or Maridi AAH-South Sudan offices.
The closing date for submission of the applications shall be the 19th Sep, 2014 at 4:30 pm. Due to the urgency of the positions; applications will be reviewed as received and selection can start accordingly earlier. Only those selected for the interviews will be contacted

Dr. Abdirizak H Mohamed
PharmD KU -PAKISTAN , Msc- KEMU NAIROBI