Allied Health Professions > Nursing Education Center

Nursing in Somalia.....

<< < (3/6) > >>

Peace:
i  love 2 help u ppl ,,,,n u know wt i 'll opein every thing gd for somali .....
p.s am nurs n i love 2 help u  8) 8) 8) 8)PEACE PPL

drmaxamed:
i am medical student in 5 yrs in hargeisa hospital but what really hana tell was true but fact is that hargeis hospital is one of best in somalia now but how nurses contribute development is onother issue , all nurses are in voluntary and skillfull thanks to them and they really participate hospitals development we need to have a common sense that allows somali to develop there mother land i am in hargiesa no one can die dehydration i disagree hana that some child coul come hospital simple dirhea then die lack of medicine be sure that hana its really out of fact

we can give rehydration and save lifes as we are profesionalls as our GOD helps to support these people but even though hospital has its all essential drugs ..............

Geeljire:
Hi every one,

This is really encouraging to see people who are concerned about Somalia. I do believe it's great that you want to go there to volunteer in the medical field. Specaily , somaliland is one of the most beautiful places in that part of the world and the people are so warm and friendly. The picture portrayed about Somaliland here in the diaspora and the reality are worlds apart. It's a beautiful, safe and welcoming country.

I do believe there is hope for Somalia, that's our only fuel for trying and asking these discussions. As Nimco and Dr.Ciise stated, that hope lies in education. More specifically hope lies in the opportunity for education.

Opportunities are continually increasing and the more people here are like you who are committed to sharing their knowledge the faster it will progress.

There is an old saying that says, "you can count the number of seeds in an apple, but you can't count the number of apples in a seed."

Great teachers have been planting and will continue to plant these seeds throughout Somalia, and there is no counting the number of brilliant students, teachers, and leaders that will be produced by it.

Somalia is a wellspring of willing minds begging to learn all they can. More and more are realizing their dreams, and those that do realize them will give extraordinary efforts in many different arenas to give aid to those who follow them. They will also set a precedent for their friends and family and especially their children to live up to.

We all have the potential to make contributions similar to this and empower our colleagues, brothers and sisters and enable them to shine and make a difference.

let's keep the discussion going!
Geeljire .

Diagnostic:
Well said Geeljire & GOD bless our nurses
In Somalia, nurses are only those who are working voluntarily in medical field

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth."
Muhammad Ali
Diagnostic

Mutaweli:
Wallahi, this is a good encouragement, every Somali student should follow this ways to have some experience in you home country ,we have seen  some foreign student  going to practice in side our societies,  as somalian student we don’t want go back home for work experiences, and help our communities, because of gunman who controls all area of Somali,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version