Author Topic: The nurse-doctor relationship!  (Read 52208 times)

Offline PrincessMuni

Re: The nurse-doctor relationship!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »
i don see wat the issue is here.doctors have their job to do n so do nurses.nurses shouldnt tell a doctor wat to do coz the doctor is responsible for the outcome,his decisions can save or kill a patient and therefore he or she is held responsible.everyone has their job cut out for them.i don see why nurses should be offended by tht,i mean cmon if they feel like their job is menial,they should become doctors right.besides nurses r fearless and treat doctors like shit.so wats there to defend when they defend their territory so well?!

Woow you got some nurve!!
nurses are educated, if the dr is saying kill the patient nurse should think twice about it and correct the dr if his wrong, its the dr's responsibility but also the nurse's responsibility!! plus not everyone can be a dr. they might be scared of being a dr or dont have the money to study medicine , for me being a nurse was a dream that came true! i didnt want to be a dr so dont just say WHY DONT THEY BECOME DOCTORS!
plus who gave you the right to say nurses are fearless and treat drs like **** ?
dont judge coz u've seen only 1% of the nurses
You must be someone uneducated to say stuff like this!
Intelligence plus character- that is the goal of true education

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline Dr.keyf

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 03:34:28 PM »
Hey princess watever ur name is,cool it.who da hell gv u da rite to call me uneducated?!its obvious ure da ignorant one here since ure gettin so sensitive abt a discussion.i hv a rite to state my observation,bt u hv no rite to insult me.don bring baadiye behaviour into da forum.i was merely statin wat ive seen.n its true most nurses ive seen r bossy.if ure diff,good 4 u.bt don insult.thts juvenile thing to do.i hvnt seen dis topic since i last posted,thts why i reply so late.

Offline PrincessMuni

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2009, 04:02:56 PM »
What ever, you said you have the right to state your observation and so did I, so why ur mad?

Offline Somali Boy

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2011, 10:18:43 AM »
sc maanta waxaan rabaa in aan ka hadlo xiriirka ka dhexeeyo the doctor and nurse really waxa ka dhexeyso wada shaqeyn aad u balaaran midkiisn amid kale uusan ka maarmin isla markaana shaqada ugu xooga badan waxaa qabta nurse for example giving dose observation of the patient care of the patient and even psychological support dabcan hadii uusan jirin nurse maba furnaadeen general hospital that is why role of the nurse is very important .
ee marka aan ka hadlo order uu siiyo dr to nurse hadii uu qaldanyahay nurse must no take maxaa yeelay nurse he knows the work of the doctor and also his career so waxey ku xerantahay hadba kalsoonida u qofka nurseska ku qabo careerskiisa hadaba waxaan rabaa qiso yar inaan halkaan idinkaga sheego waxaa dhacday in uu dr amray nurse in uu siiyo one of the drug patient lakin nurse wuu ka soo horjeestay waayo dawadaas contra indicated ayey ka aheyd qofkaas then markii uu diiday ayuu drkii isaga gacantiisii ku siiyey durba kadib patient passed markii arrintaas dib loogu noqday ayaa la ogaaday in nurse uu saxnaa kadibna laga qaaday sameecada drkii looguna labisay nursigii marka aniga waxaan dhihi karaa hadii drka uu amar i siiyo in aan cilmigeyga ku xeraa isla markaana aan qabraa full confident waana mahadsantihiin .

Offline Suldan

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 02:07:46 PM »
 In my point of view, in Somali context the doctor nurse relation ship is very poor, in addition to that, i have came across may occations where doctors saying stupid words about nures, some times they put their blame on the nurses. In other countries, it is different and there are rules and rulations and role conflict is less according to somalia.
futher more, what Somali community know about nurisng?
the somali commnity degrade nursing even they are not believe that you can help them, learning from expreince i have came across alot of cases where patient is not confenced by counselling of the nurses.

Offline PrincessMuni

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 06:12:14 PM »
I'd love to read and understand ur comment but there is lots of somali in it ;-/
Im kinda poor in reading it, would you please write it in english or arabic if u can.
Thanks
sc maanta waxaan rabaa in aan ka hadlo xiriirka ka dhexeeyo the doctor and nurse really waxa ka dhexeyso wada shaqeyn aad u balaaran midkiisn amid kale uusan ka maarmin isla markaana shaqada ugu xooga badan waxaa qabta nurse for example giving dose observation of the patient care of the patient and even psychological support dabcan hadii uusan jirin nurse maba furnaadeen general hospital that is why role of the nurse is very important .
ee marka aan ka hadlo order uu siiyo dr to nurse hadii uu qaldanyahay nurse must no take maxaa yeelay nurse he knows the work of the doctor and also his career so waxey ku xerantahay hadba kalsoonida u qofka nurseska ku qabo careerskiisa hadaba waxaan rabaa qiso yar inaan halkaan idinkaga sheego waxaa dhacday in uu dr amray nurse in uu siiyo one of the drug patient lakin nurse wuu ka soo horjeestay waayo dawadaas contra indicated ayey ka aheyd qofkaas then markii uu diiday ayuu drkii isaga gacantiisii ku siiyey durba kadib patient passed markii arrintaas dib loogu noqday ayaa la ogaaday in nurse uu saxnaa kadibna laga qaaday sameecada drkii looguna labisay nursigii marka aniga waxaan dhihi karaa hadii drka uu amar i siiyo in aan cilmigeyga ku xeraa isla markaana aan qabraa full confident waana mahadsantihiin .

The "5 Star Doctor"!!

Started by IsseGoleBoard Doctor's Hobbies

Replies: 0
Views: 40998
Last post February 16, 2007, 02:36:59 PM
by IsseGole
قَسَمُ الطبيب The Doctor's Oath

Started by MunimBoard Islam and Medicine

Replies: 2
Views: 10238
Last post July 14, 2008, 05:16:05 PM
by Munim
"VACANCY" Medical Doctor Based in Jowhar Somalia (100%)

Started by DrkheyreBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 30825
Last post December 02, 2011, 06:13:19 PM
by Drkheyre
Vacancy: Medical Doctor Needed In Badhan Hospital, Sanaag, Somalia

Started by AdminBoard Medical Jobs & Trainings

Views: 18683
Last post December 16, 2009, 04:32:22 PM
by Admin
Medical Doctor: Medecins Sans Frontieres Switzerland, Dhagahley Hospital