Author Topic: What Will You Do If You Win $1,000,000?  (Read 8516 times)

Offline Abdullahi!

• Do your best today coz tomorrow may never exist!
    • Somali Medical Association
What Will You Do If You Win $1,000,000?
« on: March 29, 2008, 06:45:09 PM »
If any one did win 1,000,000 US dollars in the future by pure chance what would you do with it?

Abdullahi!

Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die. Everybody will die, but everybody will not go to heaven.

Offline Dr.Noora

Re: What Will You Do If You Win $1,000,000?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 08:24:25 PM »
lol why this question ;D ... first i would Say Alhamdolilah ,and then I have a lot of dream's  I will make them come true  ;D although I dont beleive that such a thing can happen.

you're the peace in my soul
that's why I will never really be alone

Dalxiis kaagamaan tagin Dalkeegoow
Dr.Noora

Offline Yaxya

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 12:04:56 AM »
i will give half of it my mother,the remaining half i will give it to shaikh al mujahedeen Osama bin laden
الأسوار التي تحيط بنا عالية، وعلى من لا يستطيع أن يهدمها أو يقذفها أو يتسلق عليها... عليه أن لا يزين للباقين الجلوس خلفها.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Towards a better peaceful and healthy life!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 01:04:09 AM »
If I win $1,000,000 then I will build as many advanced hospitals around the whole of Somalia as I can!, and If I was to win another million I would pay for the salary of the Somali experts in all fields of medicine to come and work in these hospitals.

So pray for me to win these 2,000,000 dollars!!!

Regards
Dr.Mahdi
"you never cure a patient, you treat pain often but you always comfort the patient."
www.somalidoc.com

Offline Mustafa

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 04:50:27 PM »
Salam all..
Good question and  If I win,  ::) hmmmmmmmm well:
a part goes to building mosques and schools in order to bring up children ( as well as those who are not equipped with)  with the islamic teachings specially to learn and understand the Quran ( hence the word Iqra') as well as brotherhoodness, tolerance among firsly muslim nations and towards the nations who share with us on this universe.
a part goes to hospitals and other medical sectors so that anyone whether somali or anyone else has a full access for primary care.
a part goes to stablish a centre for Da'wa ( Da'wa is mainly for non-muslim people within the framewrok of- wa Jaadilhum Billatii Hiya Axsan, Laa Ikraha Fid Deen and so on ), conferences, dialogue events to give the right image of the islamic teachings.

I reckon that the aforementioned points are of paramount importances to overcome current issues in some rather a large part of muslim countries.

Wa salam
Mustafa

Offline Ayan J

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 10:52:04 PM »
'Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh'

It is good to see that you are thinking of the religion brother Mustafa, there is not many people that think of the “Deen” nowadays.

If I won 1,000,000 by far I would build mosques, Quran schools, homes for orphans kids, and elderly. Also build hospitals and water facilities for everyone. I would help everyone in need.

As I’m a human being and we all like money, I’m sure big proportion would go to me. Lol

salam

Offline Pharmacist

• Real Pharmacist
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 01:36:14 AM »
I would make the essential drugs available for free!!! & most of it will be found in these hospitals built by dr.mahdi  ;D
Pharmacist is highly-trained and skilled healthcare professional who perform various roles to ensure optimal health outcomes for his patients.

Offline Miss Midwife

• To know the way ahead, ask those coming back.
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 04:06:10 AM »
Money, Money , Moneyyyyy....... $1,000,000 huh.... I guess i would help Dr Mahdi build those state of the art hospitals we all dream of in somalia, ofcourse build orphanages and mosques. I would build roads, rebuild water supplies, build schools then ensure we have a rock solid educational system . Wait, I would need more than $1,000,000 :-\... But alas, we can always dream...

By the way what a depressing question...
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.

Offline Abdullahi!

• Do your best today coz tomorrow may never exist!
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 07:28:15 PM »
It was not meant to be a depressing question... I was just trying to make sure our aims in life are focused on helping others! especially those in Somalia.

In other words, it's a personality test question...
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die. Everybody will die, but everybody will not go to heaven.