Allied Health Professions > Pre-Pharmacy and Pharmacy

Doctor of Pharmacy

(1/2) > >>

Yaxya:
i need some answers from these questions

how do you see this new field in the health(Dr of pharmacy)?
what is advantages can add in health field?
what is the difference between medical doctor and doctor of pharmacy since both of them diagnose their patients and both of them prescribe medicines?

Pharmacist:
Thanks Yaxya, it is good question

This is a great filed which ofcourse improve health care system quality.

DPharma holders are not like doctors, they prescribe only certain drugs and their job description is limited clinically.

Click here for more information http://somalidoc.com/smf/index.php?topic=734.0

Yaxya:
thanks a lot my bro Pharmacist for this information

Dr.Farabadan:
         Well, This this field of medicine developed quality the healthcare,. it really plays important role all medical systems.
  Doctor of pharmacy(Pharm D) is a professional degree (postgaratuade) wich prepares you for pharmacy practice.

Traditionally in Uk,  the PharmD is a relatively new postgraduate doctorate degree open to qualified pharmacists.  It takes place over 3 years of clinical practice followed by 2 years of research.

successful completion of this  pro degree cal lead  you to be registred pharmacisist. Its pay is very high which  its average salary is £45000 in Uk ( $90000).

It is growing career and there is shortage of enough pharmacists most palces in the world. So,  I can say this is very prospective career.

Femto:
that's just much easier to find a job with a degree in pharmacy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version