Allied Health Professions > Pre-Pharmacy and Pharmacy

What Do You Think The Future Of Somali Pharmacists Could Be?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cawil2:
iam very happy yonis that u ask that question and what u want know about ur future but wat i know  in our country somlia that people believe that pharmist are just shop keepers and docter who is incharge of that place can teach some one who to despense the medicine and the fact that ur country doesnt have industries which u can work anway knowladge is important and u can get job any where else in the so advice to continue learning keep it up bro

Abu_khali:
Assalamu Aleykum brothers and sisters i want ask 1 question that is : WHAT IS THE WORK OF SOME ONE WHO FINISHED STUDYING PHARMACY?? HOPE U KHAYR AND HEALTH.

Abdulrazzak:
I realy agree Pharmacist in somali is not existing  as real pharmacist the rule and  regualtion body of pharmacy as general  when Iam talking   as whole although smooth progressing is seen in somalia the Past years ....  we as Pharmacist we should bring complete dicipline pharmacy in somali .. I hope I it will work soon ..

Gambool:
 firs and formost let me great you, by slamic greating , peace and mercy of allha be up on u , bro and sis .......
 after that greating may allah ,help us to understand if we are somalis the real role of pharmcy, amin amin... according to my opinion i would like to say that the near future of our contry at the side of pharmacy is going well day after day, since the past time we somalis people dont know more about pharmacy and our deal with drugs was as goods, and we see the doc of pharmacy as store manager ,who has no other aim but nawadays ,things are going well ..................

Jackanderson:
Hi this is jack ,
I think the future of  Somali phamacists  is Very bright ............
It will improve day by day ..............

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version