Author Topic: disappointed but not surprised  (Read 6244 times)

Offline Dr.Salwa

disappointed but not surprised
« on: July 11, 2007, 07:13:26 PM »
thanks Dr.mahdi and welcome back again Dr.ciise dheere.
 Really i  disappointed because only view members are participating the post and the discussion where are other student, do they still have exams , do they still busy , i don't know ,is it so hard to paritcipate ,i still dont get it , we are supposed to be the leaders in many aspects of views, if we don't make any change?!, if we don't participate who will?!! please could someone tell me where is the problem, why medical student don't give any attention to this site?!!!.
 even it is fine if you disagree with me but do something ,the members is still increasing in number but no one  really i mean   no one but maybe there is very small student who are posting according to the great number we are,hey young doctors say anything ,write anything, try to express your self , do what you really like to do,salam.

Online Admin

• Administrator
  • Towards a better peaceful and healthy life!
    • Somali Medical Association
Re: disappointed but not surprised
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 09:05:23 PM »
Dr.Salwa, Stop. Calm Down. Give the forum some time. Things might not seem nearly so bad tomorrow
The activity of other members depends on those who are active now!
I am sure if we continue improving this forum with every thing useful, active members will soon start posting or they will sign up and don't wait all the members will post, there must be "read only" members!!
Thanks
Dr.Mahdi
"you never cure a patient, you treat pain often but you always comfort the patient."
www.somalidoc.com

Offline Dr.Salwa

Re: disappointed but not surprised
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 05:14:21 AM »
Dr.mahdi may be you get wrong at this point i didnt mean all the members have to post .
i think everybody get my point and unactive members get activation.
anyway tell me what about the topics that needs to discuss or needs to comment ?!!!.
i see now that the forum needs a time and i hope things get it better by the time.

Disappointed!

Started by MiinaBoard Basic Medical Science

Replies: 0
Views: 17680
Last post June 20, 2010, 05:38:23 PM
by Miina