General Discussions > New Members

Am new!

(1/2) > >>

Dr_y_toyo:
Am new 2 this site ..i was googling online 2 find any somali medical universties and joints..and i luckily found this very very very important site, and i was looking inside..the topics the design and the members and it impressed me.

i have finished and graduated from a somali high school in mogadishu. then i ve joined the BENADIR UNIVERSITY..i was there since the fall of the ICU and the Government\Ethiopian troops took over mogadishu..and education by all levels became difficult..i was in the 2nd year. then we (ma family) moved to Yemen, Aden  and i wanted to start from the same class i was in mogadishu.
the yemenies refused after a hard time i had with the MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS and THE MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION...but after that they REFUSED.

2 months later i heard about somali medical student in a Ukranian university and one of them was my classmate in high school.
we arranged everything and i am willing to continue my education career there.

thats my story...
good luck

Admin:
Welcome Dr_Y_TOYO
I am sorry for the disturbance you had in your study and I hope you will continue as soon as possible.
welcome to this forum and you can ask everything you need here, and we have somali members from ukrain, which you can ask them everything you need from that country
also you can ask about another countries where you can continue your study!
Welcome again
Regards
Dr.Mahdi

Dr.Noora:
Hi Dr_Y_Toyo, We R happy that u joined us in this site , im sorry about the difficults that faced u in ur study ,im a Somalian student in Ukriane I have finished my 4th course and going to  5th so Insha Allah any information that u wana have i can give u  from Ukriane , agian u r welcomed happy to see u here

Salaaam

Dr.Salwa:
welcome Dr_Y_Toyo,we are happy to see you here and we are all with you ,dont worry you  will pass through all what you faced and soon it will be past insha allah,so dont give up and keep going ,until all your dreams come true.
nice choice for your selecting ukraine, even i dont study there, but i think Dr. noora will give us alot information about how to study medicine there, so welcome again  for somali medical forum.

Dr_y_toyo:
thank you (Dr Mahdi, Dr Noora and Dr salwa) 4 the way you welcomed me 2 this precious site and i try my best to be an ACTIVE MEMBER.

and..Dr Noora what's the name of ur university or institute your attending?

I think (Bokuvinian State Medical University) is the name of the univ that i'll be studying at

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version