Author Topic: How did you all get here?  (Read 17105 times)

Offline ForcefulDrive

How did you all get here?
« on: February 04, 2009, 06:54:55 AM »
Salaama Caleykum.

Strange question right?  I'm not trying to push any buttons by discussing how we all got here, on earth. 

Since this is the side of the forum for the first year med students - I wanted to know, how did you guys all get here?

What did you have to do, what did you go through, personal stories and so on.  Also, if you can just take a moment to tell everyone how you prepped - did you do research, volunteer, do an MS or postbachs or schools out of the USA.

I know first yr is pretty interesting, so I wish you all luck for the next 3 yrs and I'll do my best to keep everyone in my prayers.

Thank you for all of your future inputs!

Offline Mapoc

Re: How did you all get here?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »
Salaama Caleykum.

Strange question right?  I'm not trying to push any buttons by discussing how we all got here, on earth. 

Since this is the side of the forum for the first year med students - I wanted to know, how did you guys all get here?

What did you have to do, what did you go through, personal stories and so on.  Also, if you can just take a moment to tell everyone how you prepped - did you do research, volunteer, do an MS or postbachs or schools out of the USA.

I know first yr is pretty interesting, so I wish you all luck for the next 3 yrs and I'll do my best to keep everyone in my prayers.

Thank you for all of your future inputs!

Well getting here is not difficult i wanted to get forum for my interest i searched and i am here.