Author Topic: Another One  (Read 5373 times)

Offline Dr. Lulu

Another One
« on: September 06, 2009, 01:14:30 AM »
Salamu 3alaikum all,

Congratulations admin, and all those who contributed to setting up this website. It is certainly one that all of us Somali's are proud of! I am very happy to be on this website.

Am living in England and inshalah starting medical school in 2 weeks. Very excited and can't wait! Any tips, hints, advices and useful weblinks/resources are all welcome with open hands :-)

wasalam.

Offline Mandeq

Re: Another One
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 03:17:09 PM »
Congretes to you medical school, may Allah make it easier for ya. If you don’t mind me asking which UNI you going to? May I be the first one to wlc you into this delighted significant website.

Offline Dr. Lulu

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 01:46:51 AM »
Thankyou brother Mandeeq! Thats kind of you.
InshaAllah ill be at UEA. Its a relatively new medical school opened in 2002, and its the 5year course im starting inshalah. What about you where do u study? And any advices u gt for a newbie :)?

Offline Mandeq

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 03:34:55 PM »
hi lulu , I'm a sista by the way , did u mean you gonna do u med degree in UAE ? all the best sis but i wonder how much do they charge the tuition fee?...  I'm doing biomed at ucl. n working part time in NHS.

Offline Dr. Lulu

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 12:53:34 AM »
Apologies my sister Mandeeq, excuse my poor somali! sorry sis.

No sis, Im not going to the Emirates. Education must cost a fortune there! The uni is in england, its called UEA. Their med school is relatively new (opened 2002), and I myself haven't heard of it before the application cycle last year.    

MashaAllah ucl is a good uni. I remember i went to a biomed openday there 3 yrs ago. Its a nice uni. I got an offer there to do biomed, but didnt make it for the grades back then.