Medical Student Forums > I want to Study Medicine

Study Medicine in Egypt

<< < (3/4) > >>

Xaasid:

--- Quote from: Garaad on July 13, 2009, 02:57:51 AM ---Xaasid, actually the PLAB is required for all graduates from Non-EEA universities. So if you're going to be practising in the UK unfortunately you will have to sit the PLAB and join the groups of many unemployed doctors from the indian subcontinent. UK is not great for NON-EEA trained doctors thesedays. Each country has different system and I'm writing about the General Medical Council of UK requirements. Norway may be completely different case though!

--- End quote ---

Emailed the GMC couple of times and even phoned them. Its simple, if you are an EEA citizen (passport/nationality holder) then you are NOT REQUIRED TO SIT THE PLAB EXAMS AS LONG AS YOU QUALIFY FROM A GMC accepted university, thats according to the avienna directory or UN directory (one of the two). Infact, banadir university is on that list so technically if I studied there then I would not need to sit any exams being a norwegian national (falling into the EEA category). Whats funny though is a British UK Citizen would have to sit the PLAB if he or she studied outside the EEA....owned if you ask me xD

P.S Im now a third year at O6U (October 6 University) so if anyone needs to ask any questions hit me up :)

Flowers04:
hey guys asslaamu alaikum,
                 i've finished my MD general medicine(equivalent to MBBS) at Yerevan State Medical University, Republic of Armenia, Eastern Europe. now i would like to  do my post graduation in egypt could someone guide me which university will be good to do and also about the expense of study?

DANGO:
Which is the BEST medical university in Egypt, either private or public?  And, does any university in Egypt offer MD degree instead of MBBS?  Thanks.

Yara Hosny:
salamalkum, i have a couple of  questions and concerns, i hope somebody can help me! my first question is i studied high school in america and i i would like to take college in egypt, i would like to study medicine. i am egyptian, so what are the requirements to get into a university? my second question is, what is the best university for medicine, out of these three colleges octeber 6 university or cairo university or al azhar university? and is al azhar university a private college or public? my last question is do i ahev to take the sanaweya amaa in egypt if i want to study medicine in egypt? please someone answer me question i would really appreciate it, thank-you!

MedCrazy:
can anyone tell me the tuition fees for studying in egypt as i am considering to go their for study.... Also the Best Unis...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version