Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 5318 times)

Asma

Hi All
« on: September 24, 2007, 12:58:33 PM »
 Hi... Im a new memeber in this forum. I have been guided from a Uk forum to this somalidoc. one .Im Somali , as a premedical student studies now in america.

Im in a very interested to be member of this forum which was created for Somali Medical students as well as for their big brother Doctors. Both the students as well as the Doctors should work together to secure Development and health of their Somali nation.Based on deep understanding each other.

I hope this this effort will continue & should Somali Medical students as well as doctors to join in.

Development will come only after health.>>>>

Offline Mankay

• "NO PAIN NO GAIN"
Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 06:08:46 PM »
"development will come only after health"

thats entirely true .
The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there is physician for the body and physician for the soul, although the two cannot be separated :)

Offline Abdullahi!

• Do your best today coz tomorrow may never exist!
    • Somali Medical Association
Re: Hi All
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 06:20:04 PM »
Welcome Asma to somalidoc.com forums, you will find a lot of useful information on this website and is a very useful source of information during the long course of medicine. I wish you all the luck in your studies and in your future life in the medical field.

Regards,
Dr Abdullahi.
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die. Everybody will die, but everybody will not go to heaven.