Allied Health Professions > Lab Students and Technicians

Can we work in Somalia as Health Professionals???

<< < (2/2)

Jimjordan365:

--- Quote from: Toldo on February 13, 2011, 12:39:14 PM ---asc sis iman

i'm very grateful of your interest in helping your country and your people get benefit of your knowledge and experience,,,  i studied medical lab technology from india and i came to somalia NOv 2008 and i work as medical laboratorist and yes it is safe and you can work in somalia   ,,,   bilmunasabah i live in garowe - puntland ,  we made an umbrealla which hosts the scientists and named it as MEDICAL SCIENTISTS ASSOCIATION , PUNTLAND , most of the members are holding masters and bachelor degree in microbiology , biochemistry, pathology, entomology, and many other fields.....

so we hope our fellow brothers in somaliland to do so , and as well as our collegues in south to do so , and join all the associations in one association ,,, that is our dream

so again   YES it is safe to work in somalia , we need your knowledge and experience and SOMALIA NEEEDS YOU

said abdulkadir

--- End quote ---

i am agree with you.

Saleeban Axmed:
hi every one  my name is saleban axmed i am very excited to join this member becouse i am student who want to learn laborotory technology as well as i want to work with my somali people  efficienlly and effectively i am also proud to be one of the members of this union people
it would be good if we give between us alot of advice and alot of information about this important field and i saw a girl named summayah who works this forum and as she told us she is the  only  one who handles to talking the conditions that related about this field i am very grateful once again to  join finally i want to ask one question every who know must answer
what facilities that help me to learn medical laboratory well????????????/ 

Yusra:
welcome brother to here and lab,congratulation it is interesting field   and tiring work but if u love it will inspire u.

answer to ur question is practical with the hand........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version