Author Topic: A Wonderful rotation!  (Read 17405 times)

Offline Dr.Adnan

• “The first wealth is health.”
A Wonderful rotation!
« on: June 26, 2011, 01:38:00 AM »
As most of you experienced, Clinical rotations can be very harsh and full of despair, but some of those rotations are what keeps students still in the mood to attend and enjoy them. My fellow medical students, I would like to share this wonderful rotation "Rotation of the year for me" with you.

Through whole this year and Through 3 Different rotations (internal, surgery and peds) Today was the only day I was inspired , As I heard somewhere, "To stimulate life, leaving it then free to develop, to unfold,herein lies the first task of the teacher." and today I have witnessed the True embodiment of this statement, {{Thank you Doctor,}} Unfortunately this happened in the last week , I wish it happened earlier for that it was all what I needed.

But as they say it is better be late than never come, This tiny act didn't just made my day but it helped my subconscious to forget all those bitter memoirs of handful, relentless and harsh rotations. Some days those rotations were not about teaching, they were all about humiliating this naive young, knowledge seeking pupil, They were about breaking the candles inside me and my fellow classmates, rather than trying to lit them up the , Those God Forbid rotations were responsible for igniting our defense mechanisms rather than our offense mechanism, they trained us to switch off like a robot or hibernate like some animals do, they made us cheer and go with the flow, nodding our heads with acceptance although there was many inconsistencies .

Today's little incident restored my hope which almost was near being lost , it restored my faith in medicine and studying medicine, it refreshed my mind and was a real eye-opener. I believe it is for such moments life exists, indeed it is. For such moments I wake up from bed in the morning, study for exams and do anything related to medicine .....

It would be unfair not to mention the name of this wonderful Doctor, but it would be unfair also to take this moment from me, So I am keeping it to myself, for that when I read this in the future my mind will replay that moment....

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."......mother theresa...

**Ruuxaan Dantiisiyo aqoon, waxa daryeelaaya**
**Inuu Deeqda Eebahay ka qaday, dib u xusuusnaada**
Hadraawi...

A wonderful story

Started by YaxyaBoard Feel Free Here

Replies: 4
Views: 6167
Last post March 16, 2008, 06:23:18 AM
by Yaxya
What A wonderful

Started by Dr.skyBoard New Members

Replies: 1