Allied Health Professions > Other Medical Careers

Any biomedical students here?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Idil:
salam sisters and brothers...
im idil.. studying biomedical science at Qatar University in Doha..(qatar is very clost to saudi arabia)
nice meeting u here ;D

Mutaweli:
Brother their is many student who studying biomedical science in England most of Somalis in London area are studying this course, I have met around 45 student in biomed, I was one of them university of Westminster.
You are not alone, well come to the somalidoc, have chat with other students.

Diagnostic:
45 Somali Biomedical Students in UK, that is a big number!!
I think medical students are not that much, but why in biomedical science? is it easy to get access to?
Hope someone will tell us the reason
Thanks
Diagnostic

Mutaweli:
Brother the reason is most of our students came this country old age they would not get any other way to get in  medical school except biomedical and  radiography  and some other related to this , Some Somali student will  go direct in to the medicine if they have good mark. That is why most of Somali are in biomedical science, I think your get the point,

A. Sharif:
Assalamu alaikum,

I am final year biomedical science student and inshaAllaah go into medical radiation later...currently am looking for a job as a lab scientist/assistant in a pathology lab or teaching lab at a hospital. I Have just discovered this site, it be will a good opportunity to know our fellow brothers and sisters are up to, after all there is a land and its people waiting for us to help out of misery...inshaAllah.

wasalamu alikum, AM.Sharif...Melbourne, Australia.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version