Author Topic: How did you benefit from SomaliDoc in 2007?  (Read 8661 times)

Offline Abdullahi!

• Do your best today coz tomorrow may never exist!
    • Somali Medical Association
How did you benefit from SomaliDoc in 2007?
« on: January 01, 2008, 12:25:52 PM »
I would like to know how everyone benefited from somalidoc in the past year, and maybe we can provide new ideas for the admin team to implement in the upcoming year. I personally benefited a lot from somalidoc website and forums. I have received valuable information on how to get admission and the quality of the teaching in Sudan through the somalidoc website and i provide my thanks to everyone in the website and in particular Dr. Mahdi and the rest of the admin team.

Abdullahi!

Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die. Everybody will die, but everybody will not go to heaven.

Offline Diagnostic

• Professional Diagnosis
Re: How did you benefit from SomaliDoc in 2007?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 07:36:42 AM »
Thanks for this question

I consider SomaliDoc top of my favorite sites!!
I get Latest Health topics (Global or Local)!
I like participating in group study!

I thank SD admins & encourage them to keep this good work
Diagnostic
In diagnosis think of the easy first.
Martin H. Fischer

Offline Kamal

• Aqoon la'aani waa iftiin la'aan
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 10:13:03 AM »
this is best Somali Operated website that i ever come across, it is Educational,informative,Advices both Students and community, Students activities.in my case i come regularly because I'm a Medical Interpreter in USA, i gained lot of education reading medical news,esp the Somali translated articles, thanks for  Doctor"who daily writes in Somali, ...if i tell you little about  Somali Interpreters they have deferent level of Education some from medical community,some are University Students some are regular Somali just being able to speak some English ,and we work agency,the agency is  between healthcare and interpreters,there are a lot mistakes and misdirection,mistranslated, any errors can be devastate one , for  example surgeries and medical complication interpreter need good  graps of English,medical,somali knowledge about the procedure it self before you even translate into Somali speaker.that is why we need continue of education,
thank you all of you.... Gaza Kumu laahu khayr

As the brother said.... Wadan nabad ah iyo dad cafimaad qaba... Can the Doctors  get Medicine for "qabilism" ?? culumida aduunka cafimaadka baara cuduradda la dabar goy, qabiilka halugu daro,lol
Salama all
Aqoon la’aani waa Iftiin la’aan

Offline Munim

• رضا ك يا امي
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 05:11:40 PM »
marka horeThanks to ALLAH
marka labaad Thanks qof kasto oo gacan ka gaystay hergalinta ama suuragalinta asaasida iyo samaynta webkan runtii aad ayan uga faidaystay webkan waxan kasbaday asxab badan oo anan aqoon oo isku majal aan nahay waxan ku bartay isdhafsiga afkarta iyo kadoodista humuumta cafimad ee wadanka kajira waxa uu noqday buundo isku xirto dhaman somali students ee barata kuliyadaha cafimadka qaybaheda kala duwan ee adunka.
waxana dhihi kara mustaqbalka dhaw waxa uu noqondoona webkan dalada ay ku midaysnaandoonaan dhakhatiirta somaliyeeed iyo ardayda somaliyed e cafimadka barata marka aan ku dadaalno sidii an u hormarinlahayn yanan lagu fiirsanin ADMINka kaliya ee shaqada ha noqoto jamaaci. somalidana waxa ay ku mahmaheen Gacmo wadajir ayay wax ku qabtaan ama   Far kaliya fool ma dhaqdo
Thanks all of U.
Sanad wacan o wanaagsan
by: Munim
Education Opens the Doors

Offline Pharmacist

• Real Pharmacist
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 11:59:39 AM »
Happy Anniversary!

Waxaan ka mid ahay dadka sida aadka ah uga faaiday webkaan, ilaahayne kheyr haka siiyo walaalheena isku hawlay arintaan, anigane insha'alah inta aan awoodo waxaan diyaar u ahay inaan ka qeyb qaato horimarintiisa.

Mida kale aan aad ugu bogay oo webkan ku arkay waa xubnaha akhayaarta ee ka tirsan webkan iyo sida reer magaalnimada ah ee la isku ra'yi dhaafsanayo loona kala faaideysanayo, badanaa forumyada somalida ay leedahay waxa ugu badan ee lagu hayo waa is cayn iyo qabiil falanqeyntiisa, waxaan codkeyga ku biirinayaa walaalkey Kamal, qabyaalada halagu daro cudurada la dabargooyay!!!

Mahadsanidiin iyo wada shaqeyn wacan
Real Pharmacist

Pharmacist is highly-trained and skilled healthcare professional who perform various roles to ensure optimal health outcomes for his patients.

Offline Sumayya

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 02:20:40 PM »

Salaama Caleikum

First of all let me say what a wonderful foorum  :D . Im very happy to be a member in this website.  Members are very helpful and the topics are very interesting. I just want to say all of you keep up the good work

Offline Geeljire

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 05:52:20 PM »
According to SD’s own description of its purpose and vision, the site is a place where we can share our life experiences and knowledge, or more ideally, exchange our own knowledge for knowledge that we seek.

In other words, I wanted to exchange my knowledge for knowledge and approached Somali medical forum. I have had SD as a professional Somali medical forum recommended to me and it has greatly helped me to improve my knowledge. I have received so many consistently excellent topics and interesting arguments and would definitely recommend SD to people wanting to improve their medical knowledge.

Respect to all admin team, especially Dr.Mahdi who sacrificed a lot to get this site where it is.

A good New Year's resolution!
Geeljire

Somalidoc.com Ranking In The International Websites!!!

Started by YaxyaBoard SD Support and Suggestions

Replies: 2
Views: 8200
Last post March 25, 2008, 06:12:46 AM
by Yaxya
New SomaliDoc Chat Room!!

Started by AdminBoard Announcements

Replies: 1
Views: 17451
Last post August 31, 2007, 02:29:39 PM
by Admin
SomaliDoc Stats in 2008!