Medical Student Forums > Clinical Rotations

Medical Students' Syndrome

<< < (3/3)

Abdullahi!:

--- Quote from: Moha on March 13, 2008, 09:19:33 PM ---yeah its all true everybody feels the same...but i recently read from a book that when somebody learns something new and they attach a little bit of emotion to it,they will have a better chance of recalling that same event....the book is called LEARN FASTER REMEMBER MORE...so in a way its a human phenomenon to attach an emotion to something they really need to recall...so may be thats why medical students ay marar badan u dareemaan wax yaabahan oo kale because the more ay wixi dareemaan the more likely it will be for it to get fixed and become part of their long memory storage department!!!..and in case i m sure ppl like Keyf might remember the Carcinomas she mentioned more than most of us!!!

--- End quote ---

This analysis seems to be true!
Anyway thanks for the topic

Amal:
Ha ha,
            It happens to me all the time. I remember one time after learning cardiac system, I got sick, and when I went to see my Doc, first thing he asked me was, what are you going to school for? I was trying to relate my symptoms to Angina!!!. I understand medical students are the most difficult patient to deal with.

Leila:
yes,i'm guilty as charged.i thought i was diabetic too coz of polyuria,it turns out that i had too much mineral water... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version