Author Topic: Five dead in US college shooting  (Read 7099 times)

Offline Mankay

• "NO PAIN NO GAIN"
Five dead in US college shooting
« on: February 19, 2008, 06:21:52 AM »
Another shooting, another tragedy.  These events seem to be happening quite often these days...Do you feel safe on campus?  Please post your comments in the Discussion Board.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7246003.stm

M@n.k
regards

The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there is physician for the body and physician for the soul, although the two cannot be separated :)

Offline Mankay

• "NO PAIN NO GAIN"
Re: Five dead in US college shooting
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 06:25:32 AM »
Its pretty terrifying and termandously sad to encounter such a bad moment. "It could never happen in my University." This is one of the first thoughts that goes through our mind when we hear about a university shooting. The fact is though, it can. University shootings can happen at any university at any time. Lack of security is only a small part of the problem. The major issue lies in the low morality of students and warning signs overlooked by university administration.
     Not all, but i have to admit that the majority of the students are cold-blooded killers. and shooting fellow students is often not their first choice. In fact, most university shooters are victims themselves.  They feel as if no one is listening and this is their only way of getting their voice heard. The shooter has more and likely made many attempts to solve this problem. in My university ,the security is not tight enough ,but that doesnt mean even if its tight, they can help, its basically something to do with individuals and their level of morality. i think our compus is pretty safe for now, even though the newspapers scares the hell out of me sometimes about certain crimes occurs all over the country . Anyway i dont really want to predict such a bad incident to happen .

But the buttom line Americans have a constitutional right to own weapons and if they want to reduce those tragic moments, they should have stricter handgun control laws and licensing are necessary to save lives. lets just pray for the best.

mankay

Bless!!
The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there is physician for the body and physician for the soul, although the two cannot be separated :)

Offline Naomy Grace

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 06:53:02 PM »

sara7a

we have a psycho girl in my class..and every day i think about that

one day soon she`s gonna kill someone..weather in school or outside

she`s lunatic wallah...she get upset when her grades is blew 95 sometimes blew 97!!!!!...and start to count how many student got more grade than her...alxamdulilah i only had a better grade than her once..so i`m still in the save side..and i`m not gonna do that ever again looooool

sick ppl

Offline Kamal

• Aqoon la'aani waa iftiin la'aan
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 07:06:25 AM »
Asc
what about using bullet proof and army helmet in Schools, i think any one live in USA should take no chance.

Do you think also  psychiatric has a role this problem ? because every one who kills in school was on some kind of Anxiety and mental medications. like ambein, xanax,Prozac...
 there was some  other shooters in Nebraska US.and the one in Virgina tech school both were on medication,the one in Nebraska the government spends more then 250,000, for counseling and treatments ....so what this the problem here.. its the  psychiatric who are prescribing the  possible suicide side effect medication or  this white kids  have fantasy of school killing....??

my  other concern ...pl watch out in any of relative is taking this kind of medication, help them and never leave them.
in case of social worker or government involves i encourage you to extend your help, think other options taking him or her to Islamic Country and treat spiritually...if he/she in foster care home with local people please help and visit..even if they are nt your relative...

i really feel bad when i saw a  Somalian  in mental ward with NO relative  help .mostly they  abandon or they do n't what to do,or how to help?
one time one Somali young man asked me in Mental jail Hospital when is "CID" and there was no "CID"Islamic holiday coming up..he told me he loved to go back to Somali, and he believe in some way the people at hospital are his enemy,they  want him to die because he is Somali and Muslim and he prays,,..... believe me or not he was killed in Mental hospital by the guards......

please help each other for seek of Allah.... help younger and older ones...
Aqoon la’aani waa Iftiin la’aan

Offline Waxbaro!

• Global Moderator
  • Aqoontu Waa Iftiin
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 10:41:03 PM »
Children learn from what they see, even if it's on the big screen

I believe this a result of the effect of media violence on the behavior of children which lead them to commit murder, robbery, larceny-theft, and forcible rape...

Last week I saw horrible story from a German TV, it was saying that the police arrested a teenager after trying many times to kill his teachers and classmates to feed on their blood, when he was asked the reason behind this?
He said he was pretending to be a vampire....

Waxbaro!
Your posts reflects your personality, so be Wise and Polite!

Touch Textbooks - Download College Textbooks!

Started by Maryanne654Board Feel Free Here

Replies: 0
Views: 16584
Last post January 24, 2012, 03:12:55 PM
by Maryanne654
Dental, pharmacy and Nursing college oo laga furay jaamacada afrika!

Started by AdminBoard Health News and Events

Replies: 2
Views: 29968
Last post February 01, 2008, 07:06:13 AM
by Lovely_Huda
Which college or university is good for the course medicine in Malaysia?

Started by DarknarutoBoard I want to Study Medicine

Replies: 1
Views: 8741
Last post June 15, 2012, 01:04:25 AM
by Dr.Faith
Looking For my Classfellow from Khyber College of Dentistry

Started by MuneergbBoard Announcements

Views: 7322
Last post March 15, 2009, 12:38:28 PM
by Admin
What i s your criteria for a good college?!

Started by AdminBoard I want to Study Medicine

Views: 13267
Last post September 09, 2007, 09:37:15 PM
by Abdullahi!