Finance & Aid > Humanitarian Aid Organizations

Please Ladies! Improve your role in the community

(1/3) > >>

SOYDA:
Please Ladies! Improve your role in the community

Many people, women in particular find it difficult to live in this informal world. They like to have things spelled out neatly. They believe that if you want to get something done, you must go through the system, rigidly following its procedures and practices. But that is not the way it is.
The undeniable reality is that people in management live in a world in which relationships of power and influence are constantly changing.
Some women are not progressing in their careers and don’t know why? They can’t understand why they are ineffective, because they don’t think that they have rights equal to men, so this makes many ladies to feel weak and not too bright and give them a sense of self-disproval that is so automatic it is hard to recognize.
Of course they are good reasons why most women don understand or know how to operate in this climate, yet to succeed you need to learn how or else make the decision that life in a large scale organization is not for you.
Ladies! Think first before swallowing the saliva in your month, then expectorating it into tumbler and drinking it in natural suddenly becomes disgusting and alien, I mean you became passive rather than assertive, you dislike competitions, you ovoid risks, you are sensitive to criticism, your goals usually  unclear, uncomfortable exercising power and lastly not very flexible.
So you have to know the reality of doing thing in order to improve needs an influence, tradeoffs, competition, clear goals, flexibility and risk taking, therefore chances are that in your input the way you are likely to behave it depends on your improvements such us attending Schools, universities, community service and even applying jobs.
Ladies it shame for you that you start learning for long term and before you finished then drop out, really I have seen on eyes particularly in field of medicine, a nearly graduate medical lady got married and then drop out the university, it is not bad to marry but you have schedule before starting such long journey.

Finally, Improving needs long process. Facing reality and growing as a human being is painful. Few of us like to admit we are wrong. But there is a great deal we can change and can do if we use coping behaviour rather than defending behaviour, and if we take the responsibility for our behaviour we can forget about pinning the blame somewhere else…forget about trying to get even …and get on with making positive, creative new choices for our lives that will bring us more of what we need in order to progress our motherland.
And that is reality: you can thrown out all negative garbage. You can make new selection. You are responsible and you can do it.     

Send your comments and suggestions to our email and we shall respond you quickly.

By Executive Director of Somali Young doctors Association   (SOYDA)

Abdiqani Sheikh Omar
Drabdiqani6@gmail.com,somyoungdoctors@gmail.com

Diagnostic:
Women in Somalia are hard workers, and keep themselves engaged in a variety of roles from morning to night.
The woman’s role is very important and when not fulfilled, the whole family suffers. In order to share some of the burden, Somali women help their community through illness, death, marriage, delivery and farming.

To be frank: Who is taking the role model in Somalia?

ofcourse, Somali women have always been the backbone of Somali society in rural areas and urban areas as well

For example:
The division of labor is clearly defined and heavily weighted towards women. Traditionally, the nomadic woman milks the animals, processes the milk, feeds the family, and cares for and watches the livestock.
She also collects firewood, cooks, feeds the children, cleans the house and washes the clothes and the utensils.
In addition to that, women have the responsibility of "building and dismantling the nomadic aqal (home)" as they move from place to place in search of grass and water for their livestock.
To keep the peace between clans in times of conflict, Somali women served as sacrificial lambs when they were married off to the clan, their father, brothers and uncles had been fighting against in the past.

In cities, Somali women do almost all the work ensuing the survival of the Somali family in a harsh environment.

So brother Soyda, tell me how such a woman finish that long journey of learning process and never drop out.

But I agree with you that Somali women must question and challenge a culture that contributes to their domination.
It is vital for women to educate themselves and t take a more visible and active role in society.
Diagnostic

Dr.Noora:
hello mr discriminating fellow listen first of all that even i am a doctor who is going to have a good place in this comunity and all ladies are having a progress in this society my be they are suppresed by some stupid gents..,listen its not so that ladies after their marriage stop their work its just bcoz they can look after the babies.as the mother as a housewife has the biggest role than the people at work,(الام مــدرسة ان اعددتها أعددت جيل صالح الأخـــلاق) to make the family  disiplined..,so plz get rid of some stupid ideas about ladies..

Dr:Noora

Yaxya:
أنا احنرم رأيك يا دكتورة نورا لكني أعتقد أن عمل المرأة خارج المنزل يسبب مشاكل اجتماعية و عائلية....المرأة في رأيي هي سيدة البيت و ربة المنزل وهي المودة والسكن لزوجها والمربية الحقيقية للأجيال وصانعة الرجال حيث أن وراء كل رجل عظيم أمرأة عظيمة ..لكنها تصنع كل هذه الأشياء العظيمة عندما تكون في بيتها أما حين تخرج للعمل وتترك المنزل فسوف تفقد تلقائيا ذلك الدور العظيم في تربية الأولاد ويصبح ذلك الجيل جيلا فاشلا كما نرى ذلك واضحا في كثبر من المجتعات العربية والاسلامية..ثانبا عمل المرأة خارج البيوت يكثر من الأختلاط الذي هو رأس كل فساد..ثالثا المرأة العاملة في معظم الأحيان تعمل ليل نهار في عملها وفي المنزل ممايسبب لها ضغوط نفسية وجسمية وهذا العامل بتأكيدسيضعف من أدائها في كلا العملين..
so my advice to all ladies plz stay in ur home and work hard for your kids and your husband and you will gain a lot of benefits in the life and a lot of AJIR hereafter inshalaah

Layla121:

The majority of students that finish or are in university are females. Most of them are studying courses like medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and others courses alike. As much as I can say for males most of you are unemployed busy jawing or in weak courses such as business, so please brothers don’t get me started.   

Somali women have been the eyes of Somali; they have contributed in education, health, family, society and religion. Women start thing and never leave until they finish, women are mothers, which is one of the hard roles in life. So please have some respect.   

There’s one thing that I would like say to you Yaxya, ladies have moved on in life, no one stays at home. Nowadays husband and wife share the duties. We as ladies would again AJIR from helping people with medical attentions too you know. Hey anyways as Muslims we know we have to do what ALLAH says, so if it means staying at home we would.  LOL.           

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version