Author Topic: tell me your opinion about this word  (Read 4939 times)

Offline Dr.Mohamed

tell me your opinion about this word
« on: July 23, 2007, 01:53:40 PM »
salam all,tell me what do you think  about this word (if you want something badly leave it, if it came back to you then it is yours, if not then it was not yours).
 from the begining i heard this word alot and my opinion i cant say  it is very stupid but if i want something i will do all what i can to have it and if didnot get it, i will forget about it and i will not spend mylife waiting if it will be back to me or not.so tell me what is your opinion about this word,salam.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Towards a better peaceful and healthy life!
    • Somali Medical Association
Re: Tell me your opinion about this word
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 08:19:11 PM »
This is a qoute for George Asaf who said:
“If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you then it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never yours to begin with”
Meaning:
Hadii aad wax aad ujeceshahay ha isku kalifin inaad daba orodo oo waqti kaa lumiyo, hadii aad heshid weligaa kaa dhumi mayso maxaa yeelay waa ku dhaganaaneysaa, badanaane wixii si sahlan kugu soo galo ama adoo u baahneen, si dhakhso ah kaaga dhumo "easy comes easy goes"
hadii aadan heline maba kuu qorneyn inaad hesho, dhibaatane kama marin inaa hesho!.

badanaa meesha qofku uu ku qabsan karo ninkaan waxaa waaye:
wax walbo oo aad ugu baahanahay ma iska dhaafaa, seena iigu imaaneysaa?
marka waxaa loo isticmaalaa qofkii wax aad u jecel, inuu heleyane aadan u jeedin, juhdi badane ku bixiyey ayaa waxaa ku leedahay:
war ninyahow ha is dhibin haduu ilaahey kuu qoray waa heleysaa hadii kalena maba kuu qornee!!
laakiin macnaheeda maahan waxaa u baahantahay ha raadsanin oo ha isku dhibin.
saas ayey iila muuqatay aniga wixii kale oo akhristayaasha u maleynayaan waa ka qori karaan
Regards
Dr.Mahdi
"you never cure a patient, you treat pain often but you always comfort the patient."
www.somalidoc.com

Offline Dr.Salwa

Re: Tell me your opinion about this word
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 12:03:31 AM »
salam all, that is really a very nice issue to take about it.
i agree both of you in different way,  if you want something you should do all your best to have it,but sometimes pushing so hard  is not good, it is better to keep it in limited level and you have to know that  you may found what you looking for  or not.
"i have heard this quote in a movie and i liked it so much" as if you want something so badly and you already have tried to get it then you cant,so that is the time to leave it and let the destiny drive it back to you"if it was your fate so no matter what happened, it will always found you"

Offline Dr.Noora

Re: tell me your opinion about this word
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 03:08:13 AM »
مثل مقنع ومش مقنع في نفس الوقــت... مقنع من ناحيـــة انــــو لو فـــي حـــاجه ونفســك فيهـــا جدا ومش قادر تطــولها
الأفضـــل ان تنســــاهـــا....ومش مقنـــع في نفــس الوقـــت عشــــان حلـــــــــوه  انو الانســــــــــان يتعـــب في الحاجـــه عشــــان   يعـــــــــــــــرف قيمتهـــــــــــــــــــــــا صــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــح                                                             

you're the peace in my soul
that's why I will never really be alone

Dalxiis kaagamaan tagin Dalkeegoow
Dr.Noora

Offline internship

Re: tell me your opinion about this word
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 02:36:21 PM »

Hi

I got Admission in a top ranking medical university in china taught in English ......
I got admitted through this consultant www.studyoverseaschina.com
If anyone has any suggesstions pls contact us...................

Word of Wisdom from Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)

Started by MuslimDocBoard Feel Free Here

Replies: 2
Views: 5151
Last post March 15, 2008, 03:03:47 PM
by MuslimDoc
The longest word in english and medicine!!!

Started by YaxyaBoard Feel Free Here

Replies: 2
Views: 6922
Last post March 23, 2008, 06:25:00 AM
by Yaxya
A student's opinion!!

Started by IsseGoleBoard I want to Study Medicine

Replies: 0
Views: 9761
Last post February 13, 2007, 02:24:52 PM
by IsseGole