Author Topic: Hi  (Read 5128 times)

Offline drrawia

Hi
« on: August 07, 2011, 09:12:12 PM »
hi every body am rawia Sudanese from Khartoum,i study  med in ahfad university for women 6yr &i hope that to be ur friend,and to teach me how to be good doctor to help all he needs _and i know that am so small  to compear my knowledge to ur society knowledges but if i know any things about med i will tell u all doctors and thank u again to accept me in ur beauty world :)

Offline Watson36

Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 01:45:53 PM »
Hello Everyone!
I am so glad to be here and want to learn how to be fit but feel really unmotivated, hopefully this website can make me feel more motivated.I love to workout and read books on a variety of topics especially human behavior, environmental issues, and current events.I look forward to helping as many people as I can on this site and hopefully learning quite a bit too.Have a nice day!

Offline Crispin

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 01:39:03 PM »
Hello All....
 I am new to the here.so say me welcome  I was browsing this forum for more than a week and today finally decided to join it. Really nice forum, Keep up the good work.
And thanks for accepting me as a member of the community. Happy to be a member of such a great community.
\Have a nice day all.

Offline Ethen

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 07:51:38 AM »
Hi All,
New member of this forum and excited to be here as I found many informative and interesting threats here.
I will try to be active here to learn more you guys and to make some friends also. Hope to be greeted.