Author Topic: A New Silent Reader  (Read 6830 times)

Offline Yaqoob

A New Silent Reader
« on: January 28, 2008, 08:27:03 PM »
I have been a silent reader for this website almost a countless days. But due to multiple reasons, I have not been able to post you, despite wanting to for a long time, so this is my first time I’m writing to this website about my ideas and suggestions,

Really I  appreciate all the efforts you put into this website, it's a magnificant job, i know it's hard job putting to gather everything and organizing

This website open a door which has not opened before it connects all Somali medical professional those sparse around the global and giving them opportunity to reunite and benefits for their country people which is devastated by civil war and clan based fighting. 

Me as a fresh graduate student, I did Bsc medical laboratory in PUNJAB UNIVERSITY, Lahore.  Pakistan,

Finally my advise is continue your struggle, your doing awesome job and together we can a achieve a lot of success

Offline Pharmacist

• Real Pharmacist
Re: A New Silent Reader
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 12:53:16 AM »
Welcome Yaqoob, I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

My self, I have been silent reader for months before deciding to join this great forum, from that time I realized the more you give the more you get, beside that there are more valuable features available only to members.

It's a message to all silent readers!

Real Pharmacist
Pharmacist is highly-trained and skilled healthcare professional who perform various roles to ensure optimal health outcomes for his patients.

Offline Sumayya

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 12:15:30 PM »

Salaama Caleikum

WlC, to the website Yaqoob. Good to see another laboratory worker has found this place, too.

Offline Dr.Adnan

• “The first wealth is health.”
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 01:47:23 AM »
Welcome
we are glad that you are with us
**Ruuxaan Dantiisiyo aqoon, waxa daryeelaaya**
**Inuu Deeqda Eebahay ka qaday, dib u xusuusnaada**
Hadraawi...

Offline Geeljire

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 05:05:01 AM »
A big hello to Punjab! Great to hear from you, Yaqoob! How exciting for you to join SD right after finishing you’re course, well done! ;) Good luck for the future.

Welcome sahib ;D. Make your self at home and have fun, I am sure you will contribute to this place!!

~Geeljire

Offline Toldo

Hey yacquuub bai
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 05:45:13 AM »

salamu calaikum yacquub bhai

it is me saciid from India  , and i think we are in the same feild LABORATORY MEDICINE and am very proud that u are here too ? i just found the website before 1 day and can u imagine that i browse the internet sometimes just for this website! i got it really useful and i appreciate to those who give their time and everything to make this somalidoc.com web succesful , any way sumaya we are more here as a laboratorists so dont worry u wont feel lonely lool

I am also new silent reader

Started by Dr.NadifaBoard New Members

Replies: 10
Views: 7958
Last post July 09, 2008, 03:48:21 PM
by Cawil2