Medical Student Forums > Internship and Residency

Somali Doctors

<< < (2/3) > >>

Geeljire:
^^Lol Dr.Farabadan. Alleey lehe L.Ali found her way ma is tiri. Akhi, buuga naxariista bal yara baadh-baaadh. As my Ayeeyo would say ;D . Martida soo dhaweee  no? :)

Anway, beryahan waa maxay all the talk about Somali men? Anu topiggan ayaan ka yaabay, sxb. Hence, I'll be willing more than any thing giving a great dose for Eid- to this very Somali men bashing thread but only If L.Ali say this after me :

"I am so very glad that I am a Somali. Somali is my life. Somali  is the beat of my heart. Somali is the blood that courses through my veins. Somali is my strength. Somali is my life so wonderful and beautiful. Without Somali I am nothing, and should Somali ever turn his cute face from me, I could not survive."

Peace & Blessing to Ya All,
Geeljire~

Dr.Farabadan:
Eid Mubarak all to u.
Geeljir, first I wanna say to u well done for that emotional post saying ur r proud of being somali. bro thr r alot  of somali M/F professionals in this medical field or any other field. if somone is looking for someone else who can be his/her conpartment, it is easy to find one . but the think is can u understand  each other.

Let me tell u something about my self. I had a relationship with a somalian girl who was studying with me at some uni. I  though we were different and  that we were gonna uderstand each other well, but it didn't work.

Advice to everyone if  u r not looking wrong person for wrong reason wha u need as urself is, can da person buy me a happyness?can we feel each other?don't think like. has he go got a degree, Mdegree or PHD? coz being professional can't buy a happyness. I know loads of educated ppl... that are shallow  and clueless who don't even know how to make a relationship work.

Try to look for someone who can take care of u, someone who has the The chemistry of understanding  a relationship and respecting, so, if you r looking for someone like that, thr r alot somali intelligent, with a high personality.

for me,  as I learnt from my experience, I would marry someone who has intelliegen and sence of understanding, regardless  qualifications, beauty or rather than what she does for a living, even if she looks like an alien from the planet Mars.

so, all of u, make up ur mind before u take action.

urs farabadan

Dr Sofia Ibrahim:
uhhh! shit boy u know how to talk :D Dr.Farabadan
u have a point there but there is just one problem ....
most men does not like when thier women knows more then he does,!! right?

Anotherabdi:
somali men dont grow on trees
you girls need to start looking harder ;D
lol

Abubakar:
Hey my brothers and sisters
I hope that you ladies and gentlemen should assist each other in finding any assistance you require in life i.e. studying  medicine, dentristry, nursing/midwife, public health, lab sciences, etc, living in a foriegn country, getting a job back in Somalia, marriage, social and other important information, so we need to help each other rather teasing each other in all aspects of life, if one of us wishes to marry someone from the profession, it can still work or it may not work, you never know, but let us help each other and i hope that is why we have this wonderful and useful forum/website and i thank the team who created it.

regards,
abubakar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version