Allied Health Professions > Nursing Education Center

Why did U choose to be a Nurse?

<< < (4/6) > >>

Qali:
I decided become a nurse because, I am really passionate about helping those who are suffering, I was specifically motivated by the never ending suffering and pain that my brothers and sisters in Somali are enduring everyday. So I feel a sense of responsibility towards ending some of the pain, and thats why I have decided to become a nurse, I have a year and half left of my studies ,insha Allah pray for me to become successful in my studies.      ;)

PrincessMuni:
alright, nice question,,
i wont say because i want to help ppl bla bla bla lol i think u guys memorized it
i wanted to be a nurse first of all to work in the hospital lol i've always loved
working there i see one family the drs, nurses even porters! lol
plus  i get to meet different people everyday, different nationalities
get to learn about diseases and most important is that i get to see
what i've been studying or reading about live! which makes me memorize everything and dua as everyone said above, its just amazing feild and i love it

Waxbaro!:
Welcome princess muni.

The term nurse originally is from an Old French, which means "person who nourishes".
So any person who nourishes someone and brings him up is a nurse and that's why every nurse keep saying "I want to help people"!

Maya:
hi ..for me i choosed nursing ..coz its soo close to medicin ...it was my dream since i was in my 1st class to be a doc ..or a member of the inernational rescue team ...bt for some reasons i couldnt join medicin so i went for nursing and i never regret coz i feel sooo happy and over the moon on my duty time ..i wanna go for higher studies ...and all my friends telling me to go for medicin as i got the chance now bt i don want i love being a nurse and i wanna countinue ..

thanks for the nice Q

Alima:
My passion for nursing comes from my personal experience as a young child growing up in Somali has most of you already know that there is a lack of health care thus the long walks I walked with my parents in the morning and the days it took just to get to a clinic was painful specially at the age of 6. For that reason I decided to pursue nursing my education in here in the U.S will allows me the opportunity to give back to my own community InshAllah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version