Allied Health Professions > Lab Students and Technicians

New members of lab students and labtechnicians!!

<< < (12/13) > >>

Hassan Hashi:
Salaam All, really good web, very usefull for medical staff and students, I'm glad to see my people share ideas about medical world,help each other, I'm medical lab student in Ethiopia, also I'm glad to be  a member of SMF. thanks u all

Mama Gaftin:
SCW
 Hassan welcome. I'm knew to this amazing website as well,  but I'm gratefull(Al-humdulilaah) that I found it.

Hikma:
 Salamulahi Alaikum ,,bro & sis...really i m very happy to see somali graduates & students from all over da world on this page...first i m thanking all da investors an members of this page by giving us da opportunity 2 know an see each other...i m graduate of Bsc MICROBIOLOGY an doing MBA hospital management......actually medical professionals are very expensive an our people need us as soon as we graduate,,,,so please think of our country first...that is where we can make developments,,,,,,where ever u are (no one can dispence his country)...thank u,

Toldo:
I'm very glad to welcome all my great great colleagues and co-faculties Hikma , Mama Gaftin, Hassan , ilwad, Ubax kohi , Kimmsmarkin , indhayare iyo dhamaaaan inta kusooo biirtay somalidoc qaybteeda Lab sciences , aad baana uga xumahay inan idin kala soo daaho soo dhawayntaaaas diiiran so again and again welcome brothers and sisters

Filsan DK:
Asalaamu caleykumu wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu  my sister and Brother .

I am vaery glad to see the young Somali studying Alhamdulilaah.

I hope we all succeed in this world and the hereafter.

I study Biomedical Laboratory Scientist in DK .

I am Glad to became in this Forums. SOMALI MEDICAL FORUMS

My Allah bless u all my brohers and sisters and my all give us the best in Dunyaa wa akhiraa
thuma amiin

wcs wr wb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version